Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, This is News, I Guess

Oh - maybe it?s excess death count because of Covid - can not forget about that possibility.

Or maybe a combination of the two.

COVID is kinda like abortion for people who have lived longer than they're supposed to. Thinking about it like that, I'm kinda surprised MC is against COVID.

COVID is kinda like abortion for people who have lived longer than they're supposed to. Thinking about it like that, I'm kinda surprised MC is against COVID.

I don?t know which I?m more of a fan of - excess deaths from Covid or excess deaths from the murder of minority suspects by law-enforcement.

The law was just bad. Glad it'd be gone. But I'm wondering how much it will change. A state abolishes it they just go to a different state. Like weed.

The law was just bad. Glad it'd be gone. But I'm wondering how much it will change. A state abolishes it they just go to a different state. Like weed.

it's not a law, it was a Supreme Court opinion that held laws that banned abortion were Unconstitutional.

Interestingly, it was a 7-2 opinion, with FIVE (5) Republican appointee judges (Blackmun, Burger, Brennan, Stewart, and Powell) and two (2) Democrats (Douglas and Marshall) in the majority.

the two dissents were justice white (a JFK appointee), and Rehnquist, a Nixon appointee.

That shows you how fucking far our piece of shit country has regressed and shifted FAR Right since the 70's.

Roe v Wade isn?t/wasn?t a law.

Sorry. Just being a brat.

I heard Amazon and Yelp are/would finance abortion tours.

Maybe Amazon would be shipping the patients and yelp would be rating the abortion destinations.

Story.

Last edited:
Don't they have medicine now that kills the little babies?

I think that's called the day after pill. I think it's only used within a few days of a woman who thinks she might be prego.

Not sure...but I think that's how it works.

I think that's called the day after pill. I think it's only used within a few days of a woman who thinks she might be prego.

she may also have to do something with her, uh, thingy, you know?

If only there was a woman who posted here that we could ask...

Unfortunately tinsel single-handedly creeped out every female poster by asking if they wanted to come have a menage-a-trois in LA

Last edited by a moderator:
she may also have to do something with her, uh, thingy, you know?

If only there was a woman who posted here that we could ask...

Unfortunately tinsel single-handedly creeped out every female poster by asking if they wanted to come have a menage-a-trois in LA

No, not every one.

EDIT: Also why would you think it was never taken up on?

Maybe they all actually took me up on it.

Maybe that?s what creeped them out.

Last edited:
No, not every one.

EDIT: Also why would you think it was never taken up on?

Maybe they all actually took me up on it.

Maybe that?s what creeped them out.

I dunno.

If they did, that's pretty awesome. even if they got creeped out after

And it's a good thing nobody got pregnant and had to get an abortion.

it's not a law, it was a Supreme Court opinion that held laws that banned abortion were Unconstitutional.

Interestingly, it was a 7-2 opinion, with FIVE (5) Republican appointee judges (Blackmun, Burger, Brennan, Stewart, and Powell) and two (2) Democrats (Douglas and Marshall) in the majority.

the two dissents were justice white (a JFK appointee), and Rehnquist, a Nixon appointee.

That shows you how fucking far our piece of shit country has regressed and shifted FAR Right since the 70's.

a supreme court decision that says a prior supreme court decision (that didn't say anti abortion laws were unconstitutional) was wrongly decided so now you can't kill babies is a sign of how far our country has regressed. another good one, you're on a roll today.

Last edited:

I think the morning after pill prevents a fertilized egg (which is a human life) from attaching to the uterus. It may be a different pill, but there are pregnancies well beyond the first few days that are terminated by taking a pill as at least part of the procedure.

I've been called a republitard on this board yet I feel that it's a woman's right to have an abortion. I also believe that we need more gun control. I don't have a problem with gay marriage.

I'm confused. Maybe I'm transitioning? Am I a they?

I dunno.

If they did, that's pretty awesome. even if they got creeped out after

And it's a good thing nobody got pregnant and had to get an abortion.

When I realized I had gotten too old for it to have been fair for a kid to have me as a father, I took the bull by the horns on that.

I've been called a republitard on this board yet I feel that it's a woman's right to have an abortion. I also believe that we need more gun control. I don't have a problem with gay marriage.

I'm confused. Maybe I'm transitioning? Am I a they?

Why doesn't the dude have rights? His baby too.

I wonder if the man has rights when he Rapes a women gets her pregnant and she doesn?t want the child, and he is locked up in prison for life?

Government forcing a women to carry to term a pregnancy from rape is all you need to know how stupid this decision is. A women should be able to control her own body.

Also what happens when the women is in danger of losing her life from complications of a pregnancy ? Will she be able to get a emergency d&c because of this ? Just asking.

You all realize this law will effect the poorest of women. Ones with money will just fly to a country that allows the women the right to chose until said states stop that. Which I am sure is coming knowing how far right states have been acting.

Last edited:
I wonder if the man has rights when he Rapes a women gets her pregnant and she doesn?t want the child, and he is locked up in prison for life?

Government forcing a women to carry to term a pregnancy from rape is all you need to know how stupid this decision is. A women should be able to control her own body.

Also what happens when the women is in danger of losing her life from complications of a pregnancy ? Will she be able to get a emergency d&c because of this ? Just asking.

You all realize this law will effect the poorest of women. Ones with money will just fly to a country that allows the women the right to chose until said states stop that. Which I am sure is coming knowing how far right states have been acting.

That's just one facet. As far as a woman losing her life during pregnancy I don't or have never known a woman who wasn't more concerned about the baby first if it becomes a choice of which one dies. So they fly to Brazil or something, who cares .. You had wade/roe for a lifetime deal with this.

Last edited:
Btw, even the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg's saw this happening years ago even she said it was the wrong decision in '73. The ultimate lib.

Back