Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, This is News, I Guess

there's video of the mom talking to a reporter from behind the door of the apartment she and her daughter shared with the boyfriend. The woman identifies herself at the girl's mom but won't give her name. She then says the accusations are lies and that she wasn't the one who pressed charges.

Yeah, I saw that clip and according to the reports I?ve seen she didn?t go to the police directly. She went to children?s service and that agency made the report to the police.

EDIT: In the clip, she and the reporter were speaking Spanish (I think it was Telemundo doing the interview). I don?t know how much English the (assumed mom) speaks, where she?s from or what her residency status is.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice how quickly that story dropped from the news cycle? Maybe because it was her mom's illegal immigrant boyfriend who raped her daughter and got her pregnant. Despite the rapist confessing he raped the 9 yr old multiple times, the mom said the accusations against him are lies and that she's not the one who pressed charges against him. And the press just dumps the story - anything it takes to protect the "boarder is secure" narrative.

I'm not going to argue why the story was dumped, you're probably right. But in the interest of that poor kid, the less that's in the news the better for her sake. Awful story.

Yeah, I saw that clip and according to the reports I?ve seen she didn?t go to the police directly. She went to children?s service and that agency made the report to the police.

EDIT: In the clip, she and the reporter were speaking Spanish (I think it was Telemundo doing the interview). I don?t know how much English the (assumed mom) speaks, where she?s from or what her residency status is.

she seems like a real mom of the year candidate.

O-H! N-O!

Affidavits: 2 more pregnant minors who were raped were denied Ohio abortions

Buddy+Christ-11.jpg

from the article

?We have had at least three patients threaten to commit suicide. Another patient said she would attempt to terminate her pregnancy by drinking bleach. Another asked how much vitamin C she would need to take to terminate her pregnancy.?

Now we are talking...kill two birds with one stone

I think your fellow Ohioans (I'm talking about the members of the band DEVO) pretty much nailed it back in the 70's when they claimed we're devolving as a species.

from the article

?We have had at least three patients threaten to commit suicide. Another patient said she would attempt to terminate her pregnancy by drinking bleach. Another asked how much vitamin C she would need to take to terminate her pregnancy.?

Now we are talking...kill two birds with one stone

You mean, she could terminate her pregnancy and immunize herself to Covid at the same time?

This is not a good look for the state of Ohio if all this is true. Also, it?s unclear - did a judge put a stay on the enforcement of the new law or not?

You mean, she could terminate her pregnancy and immunize herself to Covid at the same time?

This is not a good look for the state of Ohio if all this is true. Also, it?s unclear - did a judge put a stay on the enforcement of the new law or not?

Infanticide, it's the hallmark of species evolution.

Infanticide, it's the hallmark of species evolution.

the fact that you and morons like you want to frame it that way is infuriating, but yes, you're right. It is.

What's more civilized? treating abortion in professional clinics, with trained doctors and nurses performing the procedures, able to practice medicine without fear of prosecution from religious zealot authorities, or the alternatives alluded to here: back alley surgery, women making home remedy abortifacients, throwing themselves down stairs, sticking coat hangers in themselves, etc?

We legalized abortion because the alternative was barbaric.

you and people like you want to turn back the clock because you're simply ignorant.

the fact that you and morons like you want to frame it that way is infuriating, but yes, you're right. It is.

What's more civilized? treating abortion in professional clinics, with trained doctors and nurses performing the procedures, able to practice medicine without fear of prosecution from religious zealot authorities, or the alternatives alluded to here: back alley surgery, women making home remedy abortifacients, throwing themselves down stairs, sticking coat hangers in themselves, etc?

We legalized abortion because the alternative was barbaric.

you and people like you want to turn back the clock because you're simply ignorant.

LOL, you rationalize the murder of the unborn and you think the other side is the amoral, backward and ignorant position - that's literally how dumb, evil and ignorant you are.

You dehumanize the most innocent and defenseless victims there can possibly be to justify their barbaric slaughter, calling it "practicing medicine" and falsely claim it's somehow less barbaric than what you consider to be the only alternatives. Good job MCGoebbels. You're an ignorant, amoral fool.

The pro-abortion side is the only side that devalues human life - that's clear and indisputable.

Last edited:
This is how the more civilized, enlightened folks of the pro-abortion movement (our US DOJ) demonstrate how much more evolved they are...by sending 20+ armed FBI agents to point guns at unarmed parents in their home in front of their children - AFTER the "suspect" and his lawyer offered to voluntarily turn himself in for not committing a crime - even the local George Soros backed DA refused to indict the guy.

Last edited:
This is how the more civilized, enlightened folks of the pro-abortion movement (our US DOJ) demonstrate how much more evolved they are...by sending 20+ armed FBI agents to point guns at unarmed parents in their home in front of their children - AFTER the "suspect" and his lawyer offered to voluntarily turn himself in for not committing a crime - even the local George Soros backed DA refused to indict the guy.

The wife is pretty good looking. No way does it look like she?s banged out seven kids.

The article doesn?t say what the guy was charged with.

The Daily Wire doesn?t pretend to be anything it isn?t. They probably think the charges are bogus, but typically they would at least report what the charges are.

The wife is pretty good looking. No way does it look like she?s banged out seven kids.

The article doesn?t say what the guy was charged with.

The Daily Wire doesn?t pretend to be anything it isn?t. They probably think the charges are bogus, but typically they would at least report what the charges are.

From other articles I?ve read, it seems like he?s being charged with assault. The feds are involved (after local authorities correctly refused to pursue the case) because apparently since it happened within a certain distance from a baby murder mill, it?s a violation of the FACE act. Unless it?s something totally unrelated, and there?s no indication it is thus far, they're using this law to persecute their political opponents.

Edit: From another DW piece on the story:

U.S. Attorney Jacqueline C. Romero said Friday that Houck was charged by indictment with violation of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act for allegedly assaulting a person who provides abortion-related services.

Last edited:
From other articles I?ve read, it seems like he?s being charged with assault. The feds are involved (after local authorities correctly refused to pursue the case) because apparently since it happened within a certain distance from a baby murder mill, it?s a violation of the FACE act. Unless it?s something totally unrelated, and there?s no indication it is thus far, they're using this law to persecute their political opponents.

Edit: From another DW piece on the story:

Thanks.

We?ll see what happens.

Back