Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, This is News, I Guess

Why doesn't the dude have rights? His baby too.

the moment a dude carries a baby around for 9 months is the day he has rights of what to do with it during that time frame.

My guess, 99% of the time a woman has an abortion, the guy that THINKS he knocked her up is relieved. If a guy has a problem with abortion...don't impregnate a woman that believes in abortion.

the moment a dude carries a baby around for 9 months is the day he has rights of what to do with it during that time frame.

My guess, 99% of the time a woman has an abortion, the guy that THINKS he knocked her up is relieved. If a guy has a problem with abortion...don't impregnate a woman that believes in abortion.

That's a cop out. Maybe when a woman can get pregnant without a dude she should have a right. I don't know about 99%. On the other side the woman believes in abortion shouldn't have sex, lib and yes you're a lib.

Last edited:
That's a cop out. Maybe when a woman can get pregnant without a dude she should have a right. I don't know about 99%. On the other side the woman believes in abortion shouldn't have sex, lib and yes you're a lib.

If a woman believes in abortion, why shouldn't she have sex?

Because she won't want to go to Brazil. Lol. Maybe the woman should ask the man or boy what side he's on before consummating.

I wonder if the man has rights when he Rapes a women gets her pregnant and she doesn?t want the child, and he is locked up in prison for life?

Government forcing a women to carry to term a pregnancy from rape is all you need to know how stupid this decision is. A women should be able to control her own body.

Also what happens when the women is in danger of losing her life from complications of a pregnancy ? Will she be able to get a emergency d&c because of this ? Just asking.

You all realize this law will effect the poorest of women. Ones with money will just fly to a country that allows the women the right to chose until said states stop that. Which I am sure is coming knowing how far right states have been acting.

this post is all you need to know how little you know about the decision - this decision doesn't outlaw abortion. This decision pushes the issue where it belongs, in the federal and state legislatures.

Rape, incest and safety of the mother are possible exemptions to any state or federal laws about abortion - and they make up less than 1% of all abortions. The overwhelming majority, literally almost every single one is elective so stop pretending that this about something it's not.

Last edited:

dudes are carrying babies now - trans men are men!

But that's not really necessary. You don't have to be a woman to know killing innocent, defenseless, unborn babies is evil. Women don't have any super power when it comes to morality, nor should they have any special exemption against laws against murdering other humans.

Last edited:
That's just one facet. As far as a woman losing her life during pregnancy I don't or have never known a woman who wasn't more concerned about the baby first if it becomes a choice of which one dies. So they fly to Brazil or something, who cares .. You had wade/roe for a lifetime deal with this.

Easy for you to say Mitch. I doubt anyone on this board will be effected. Doesn?t mean it?s a wrong decision.

Welcome to the handmaids tail come to life where government using religion have stopped a women from controlling their own body. We have to Deal with Religion yet again interfering with men and now women. All religions are so freaking phony and corrupt using their tax exempt Status to hide behind years of abusing men women and children.

I see you conveniently side step the rape issue like the Religious-right always does. Religion has its own issues and sadly all religions have to much power and sway over ordinary people. Well if this doesn?t get the left out to vote nothing will. Maybe we can stop the party in the minority (the GOP) from always calling the shots and always causing a mess for democrats to fix.

Mitch you have had a right Supreme Court since as long as I can remember and I?m 61. It?s laughable how unqualified the last two justices Trump picked are. Don?t me started on the Gorsuch pick (11 months lol ) then McConnell slams this last chick through in 6 days. I can?t wait for the day we finally get a court that helps ordinary people over corrupt corporate entries and far right state religious actors who use religion in politics to advance their cause.

What does separation of church and state even mean anymore? Hey I wonder if states are now going to teach safe sex and Contraception practices in school so we don?t get any unwanted pregnancies ? Notice my sarcasm as we all know some red states don?t even want to teach proper history only their whitewashed version of it. Well one thing is for sure. Millionaires and billionaires won?t be paying for it. Just another sad day in America history where the minority GOP somehow controls everything.

Last edited:
this post is all you need to know how little you know about the decision - this decision doesn't outlaw abortion. This decision pushes the issue where it belongs, in the federal and state legislatures.

Rape, incest and safety of the mother are possible exemptions to any state or federal laws about abortion - and they make up less than 1% of all abortions. The overwhelming majority, literally almost every single one is elective so stop pretending that this about something it's not.

federal legislature... yes. It should be a federal law, guaranteeing abortion is legal and available in all US states.

State law... well that runs afoul of this thing call the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. Please tell us what you learned about that in Business School and Church

I wonder if the man has rights when he Rapes a women gets her pregnant and she doesn?t want the child, and he is locked up in prison for life?

Government forcing a women to carry to term a pregnancy from rape is all you need to know how stupid this decision is. A women should be able to control her own body.

Also what happens when the women is in danger of losing her life from complications of a pregnancy ? Will she be able to get a emergency d&c because of this ? Just asking.

You all realize this law will effect the poorest of women. Ones with money will just fly to a country that allows the women the right to chose until said states stop that. Which I am sure is coming knowing how far right states have been acting.

It's not just rape and incest.

There's testing to determine whether a fetus will be viable or has any genetic or chromosomal abnormalities that will make it likely to have severe defects or even survive much more than a year.

If you know your kid is going to have Down's Syndrome, or worse like trisomy 13 or 18 - with a low chance of surviving more than a year, which will be spent in agony - why should you have to bring it to term, only to suffer for the rest of your lives because some assholes learned in their church this is murder?

I don't see them lining up to adopt unwanted babies... especially not ones with genetic or chromosomal abnormalities.

FUCK THEM!

It's not just rape and incest.

There's testing to determine whether a fetus will be viable or has any genetic or chromosomal abnormalities that will make it likely to have severe defects or even survive much more than a year.

If you know your kid is going to have Down's Syndrome, or worse like trisomy 13 or 18 - with a low chance of surviving more than a year, which will be spent in agony - why should you have to bring it to term, only to suffer for the rest of your lives because some assholes learned in their church this is murder?

I don't see them lining up to adopt unwanted babies... especially not ones with genetic or chromosomal abnormalities.

FUCK THEM!

Yup I forgot to add those other Instances thanks.

Probably some libdem associate that'll get a slap on the wrist in 4 years. Wake me up when law and order returns to the un-united states of America.

I'm guessing this "leak" was more planned than they'll ever let on, and those that enforce the laws, or are above them are involved. So if you want to blame someone...

Like as of right now, Brandon has pretty much reneged on every single campaign promise he made to the Left (student loan forgiveness, stimulus checks, he's let all Trump's COVID aid lapse, he's EXPANDING oil and gas drilling and leases, etc.) and has more or less declared COVID over and is EVEN WORSE on that than Trump was (Joe Brandon has not broken his campaign promise to the bankers though).

and if you stepped outside your "safe space" you'd be more aware of the discontent of his and the democrats in congress on the Left.

This leak is just the thing to get all those people back engaged in the false dichotomy between the D's and R's. ANd if the emails begging me to donate to "save abortion access" from the DNC and other corporate NGOs are any indication, they were ready for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
federal legislature... yes. It should be a federal law, guaranteeing abortion is legal and available in all US states.

State law... well that runs afoul of this thing call the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. Please tell us what you learned about that in Business School and Church

how so? didn't the supreme court just uphold at least one state law re: abortion? And exactly how does defending the rights of unborn humans "abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States?" You do realize the 14th amendment (or the constitution itself or any other amendment) doesn't give anyone the right to abortion, right? Did you get your law degree from a Cracker Jack box?

And I haven't cited the bible or my faith in any of these arguments against abortion. My argument is based on science and the law - a unborn child is a human being with rights, regardless of what Gavin Newsome thinks. Nice try though.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this "leak" was more planned than they'll ever let on, and those that enforce the laws, or are above them are involved. So if you want to blame someone...

Like as of right now, Brandon has pretty much reneged on every single campaign promise he made to the Left (student loan forgiveness, stimulus checks, he's let all Trump's COVID aid lapse, he's EXPANDING oil and gas drilling and leases, etc.) and has more or less declared COVID over and is EVEN WORSE on that than Trump was (Joe Brandon has not broken his campaign promise to the bankers though).

and if you stepped outside your "safe space" you'd be more aware of the discontent of his and the democrats in congress on the Left.

This leak is just the thing to get all those people back engaged in the false dichotomy between the D's and R's. ANd if the emails begging me to donate to "save abortion access" from the DNC and other corporate NGOs are any indication, they were ready for this one.

Nice endorsement of genocide - you're really crushing it on the moral argument here. Down syndrome or fetal abnormalities aren't crimes punishable by death. Did they not teach that at your retread law school? They probably also didn't teach you that those tests have a very high error rate - like 30%.

Last edited:
also good to know where you stand on genocide.

you also don't know what genocide means.

"Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people ? usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group ? in whole or in part."

"the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group"

You can't just make words mean different things, and expect to communicate intelligently with other people!

Somebody get this clown a remedial English course. :lmao:

you also don't know what genocide means.

"Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people ? usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group ? in whole or in part."

"the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group"

You can't just make words mean different things, and expect to communicate intelligently with other people!

Somebody get this clown a remedial English course. :lmao:

read the definition - murdering a child because it might have down syndrome is pretty clearly "intentional destruction." You gonna tell me this doesn't sound like genocide, or this?

If you want to justify the murder of unborn children who might have down syndrome because it doesn't meet your overly narrow definition of genocide, go ahead - again, you're really crushing it on the moral argument here.

Don't worry, I never expect you to communicate intelligently with anyone and I doubt others do either - that's a bar that's much too high for you.
Good emoji though.

Last edited:
read the definition - murdering a child because it might have down syndrome is pretty clearly "intentional destruction." You gonna tell me this doesn't sound like genocide, or this?

If you want to justify the murder of unborn children because they might have down syndrome because it doesn't meet your overly narrow definition of genocide, go ahead - again, you're really crushing it on the moral argument here. Good emoji though.

yes, abortion laws require people to abort babies. that's fair. that's what we're discussing...:nuts:

Back