Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, This is News, I Guess

Well, again it?s an example so extreme it seems impossible it exists.

Did the unnamed doctor not contact the police nor child social services?

Did NO journalist follow on investigating that?

From what I?m finding about the law, the representatives of the majority of voters in Ohio absolutely created an exemption for instances like this.

I have no doubt the story will not ever be corroborated and little doubt it won?t soon be debunked.

EDIT: Also, from what I understand of the law, abortion on demand IS still legal in Ohio.

The person just has to demand it a lot sooner.

Our European allies who have been bemoaning the end of Roe have long had restrictions on abortion much closer to what the state of Ohio has now.

Oops.

Yeah, usually when you see WP mentioned in a DW piece, the DW is calling them out for spreading propaganda, which is mostly what the WP does.

Well, like I said in post #159 when I linked to the WaPo story, a broke clock gets it right twice a day. Credit where credit is due.

When I first read the story reprinted in the Columbus Dispatch from the Indianapolis Star, I thought to myself ?if someone had approached me and offered me money to make up a bullshit story that was as sympathetic to the pro-choice position as possible, this is the story I would?ve come up with.?

And by sympathetic I mean I would have thought ?let?s see - what can I come up that would keep Governor Kristi Noem up at night??

sgg, my friend?where have you been?

You seem to have just disappeared!

I responded to your ironclad story within about an hour with?

I am skeptical.

The story seems fishy to me.

You replied with this little cutie!

?Always a viable option.? - it?s post #139, in case anyone wants to check.

EagerEthicalAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Now that radical right wing publications like the Washington Post and Snopes are also calling the story into question? not to mention pretty much every other publication there is?you just again have disappeared!

Where are you, defending the truth of your claims and justification the use of that stupid ass gif that you posted in response to my thought that the story is skeptical and fishy?

I sort of think you owe me and us and the board a response based on all of this.

Not to respond is your choice but if you don?t?hmm?I?m going to wonder why not.

EDIT: EVERY article I linked to is making the same points I made IMMEDIATELY after you posted the obviously bullshit story?to which you responded?

You must really, really be feeling smart now.

You?re probably feeling like this guy.

Last edited:
I thought it was about saving lives, but now I'm wondering if he did it just to get a few votes...

I don?t know.

Maybe it might make a few doctors not fearful of prosecution because of right wing religious zealots.

Also it might make a few doctors not fearful of an asteroid crashing into the earth.

So that might be good for a few votes.

I don?t know.

Maybe it might make a few doctors not fearful of prosecution because of right wing religious zealots.

Also it might make a few doctors not fearful of an asteroid crashing into the earth.

So that might be good for a few votes.

plus all the pink and purple haired people that are blowing their tops over the SC decision - of course, if those people vote, Joe already had those votes (after screwing over Bernie in the Primary, that is).

"During the hearing, Meyer requested Fuentes be held without bond. He said Fuentes is not believed to be in the country legally and there are questions about his identity."

If we only would have built that wall :tup:

Biden has a better plan - destroy the economy and turn the country into a third world shithole to reverse migration patterns. It will save us a ton of money on materials and labor.

Last edited:
Jim Harbaugh is pro life - he better get double digit wins this year as it will be tough to keep his job with the football fans and the crazy leftists calling for his job.

I'm just curious if he'll cave to all the pressure and apologize for offending all the people who support killing babies.

Last edited:
Jim Harbaugh is pro life - if he better get double digit wins this year as it will be tough to keep his job with the football fans and the crazy leftists calling for his job.

I'm just curious if he'll cave to all the pressure and apologize for offending all the people who support killing babies.

Of course he?s pro-life.

You do know the guy has something like 27 kids, right?

Of course he?s pro-life.

You do know the guy has something like 27 kids, right?

it's not a big surprise but he's saying the quiet part out loud and now he's gonna have cancel culture coming after him - and uofm football fans if he has another shitty season or maybe he has to have a couple since he pulled a rabbit out of his ass last year.

Last edited:
Back