Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's brave?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I too, am the one on the left....

I wish i lived in Michigan and got cool pictures :'(

+2 for the creativity! I gave you one point, but I'll have to reload before I can give the other.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
My hair is awesome thank you very much lol.

I saw that edit!

I thought MC was responding to Art Vandelay and his baby picture.

lol well it does suck haha, that picture makes it look bad but it's too cool with denard in it.

This is what I normally look like when I'm not in my wedding - (the hat is basically permanent), and no I don't normally carry around giant daiquiris (Las Vegas).

n30304606_33468477_8426.jpg

MichChamp02 said:
LOL, bam, why aren't you smiling?

Was that pic taken before or after you blamed Carr for RR's 3-9 record?

I guess I could post a picture... I kinda dig the anonymity... but I wouldn't be averse to meeting people in real life.

I know what you mean. 1) Faces make people people instead of charicatures, and 2) I don't say too many things seriously that I wouldn't want to have tied to me, but some of the things I've said on the main board about religion or politics when I'm being sarcastic or trying to argue extremes would be something I wouldn't want to have to explain in an interview. I could see a company with software like facebook's facial recognition stuff offering internet background checks someday.

...you can't really see what you bold when you bold a part of a quote

MichiganMicros313 said:
Red and Guilty said:
I'm the one above right.

Haha! Shredding a Stone Old Guardian I see :)

I KNEW that would elicit a reply from you. I just couldn't think of anything witty to say about it. Here comes the Karma for getting it right. If you can guess what my dog is drinking, I'll have to exalt all of your posts for a while.

edit: why can't I exalt all of the sudden?

You can only Exalt once per hour and then have to wait ...can't get too generous with it!

bigvic said:
You can only Exalt once per hour and then have to wait ...can't get too generous with it!

Good idea. I like it. Now that I'm more aware of pics and gifs slowing people down, I wonder if using images could cost karma...and if that would be a good way to keep me in check.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="Red and Guilty":y51148zh]

I'm the one above right.

having a cold one with your bitch?[/quote:y51148zh]

Everyone always assumes my dog is female when they see him...what gives? He even broke his nose...so now he should look a little tougher.

Red and Guilty said:
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":mshru773]

having a cold one with your bitch?

Everyone always assumes my dog is female when they see him...what gives? He even broke his nose...so now he should look a little tougher.[/quote:mshru773]

well i didnt really assume. i just wanted to make the joke lol

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
I too, am the one on the left....

I wish i lived in Michigan and got cool pictures :'(

+2 for the creativity! I gave you one point, but I'll have to reload before I can give the other.

Second Karma paid as promised.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="Red and Guilty":xc2wrs73]

Everyone always assumes my dog is female when they see him...what gives? He even broke his nose...so now he should look a little tougher.

well i didnt really assume. i just wanted to make the joke lol[/quote:xc2wrs73]

I figured as much, but it's uncanny. People refer to him as "she" even after we correct them.

Back