Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Would you rather...

would you rather...

• Be the NIT Champion

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Lose ignominiously in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the attendance in the box score?

Maybe it is.

The announcers talked about the Michigan fans at the game, but they didn?t really show the stands.

The attendance in my living room in front of my television was 100%.

I am projecting that it will be the same for the very next exciting round.

I bet you have seating for more than 2 in your living room. Did you have some friends over? Will it be SRO for the semi-sweet 16?

No TV for me. It's Lent. You dubs are lucky that I adopted so many mortifications that I didn't take another sabbatical from the DSF.

Last edited:
No TV for me. It's Lent. You dubs are lucky that I adopted so many mortifications that I didn't take another sabbatical from the DSF.

please pray for me, and for Michigan basketball, during these times.

well, win or lose, MSU has avoided a first round ignominious defeat.

Unlike Illinois, UVa, or Arizona

It?s not all bad news for uofm - Brandon Johns Jr. made the NCAA tournament, logged 25 minutes and scored 7 points in VCU?s ignominious loss to St Mary?s.

It?s not all bad news for uofm - Brandon Johns Jr. made the NCAA tournament, logged 25 minutes and scored 7 points in VCU?s ignominious loss to St Mary?s.

There?s better news than that - Michigan hockey plays for the B1G tournament title tonight, and the Lady Wolverines play in the second round of the tournament tomorrow.

I?m not gonna lie - it did put a smile on my face when all the smug USC fans around me took a loss yesterday in some exhibition game or other against some other team or other.

I think I read the other day that every kid that transferred out of UM made the tournament at their new school. I believe it was 3 kids.

I think I read the other day that every kid that transferred out of UM made the tournament at their new school. I believe it was 3 kids.

Yeah, I read that too.

One went to Arizona, one went to Virginia, and the other went to Purdue.

Guess we won't have to worry about this poll since neither thing will happen now that UM just had a meltdown against a shitty Vandy team. Blew a 9 pt lead with 4 straight turnovers to end the game

Guess we won't have to worry about this poll since neither thing will happen now that UM just had a meltdown against a shitty Vandy team. Blew a 9 pt lead with 4 straight turnovers to end the game

I don?t know.

I gave up watching sports for Lent.

Is that what happened?

Not sure what?s funnier, Michigan fans trolling MSU fans? lesser intelligence yet misspelling while doing so, or blowing an 8 point lead with 1 minute left to lose to powerhouse Vandy in the second round of the NIT.

Not sure what?s funnier, Michigan fans trolling MSU fans? lesser intelligence yet misspelling while doing so, or blowing an 8 point lead with 1 minute left to lose to powerhouse Vandy in the second round of the NIT.

This whole thread is a hilarious disaster for UM trolling

No, when you guys come on our board it?s trolling. On the other hand, when we grace this board with our presence, it?s collegial and fraternal.

That said, grasping disaster out of the hands of victory such as we saw today, along with the way Michigan did so against Illinois and Indiana, thus eliminating themselves from the Big Dance - that right there should be the dictionary definition of ignominious.

I was glad to hear that Sparty squashed the hopes of the smug USC fan base yesterday. I?m not gonna pay much attention, but I expect I?ll be glad to hear that Sparty wins any subsequent games there are.

It?s possible. I just happened to see John?s at the bar when I was watching MSU. I thought about looking it up but it seemed like too much work. I wonder if they all lost in the first round.

Back