Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ain't it fun though?!

Bogus punt return with block in back. We did not. Safety is a run play with lead

Once LKP goes into Bizzaro world the argument is over. You need Stephen Hawking to argue M theory with him.

Once LKP goes into Bizzaro world the argument is over. You need Stephen Hawking to argue M theory with him.

im more of a multiverse guy myself. Some huge god being got pissed and threw a universe into our empty universe which cause the big bang. It was a matt Stafford god being that was trying to throw the universe away but overthrew his target by 6 billion miles that caused the collision and we are the glorious result. Now here we are on planet earth....and our own little personal matt Stafford god being is overthrowing 6'5'' WRs and stationary targets by 20 feet on screen passes. Now we wait...Hoping one day his terrible passing leads us to glory just as the enormous god-beings did.

Last edited:
Doom and Gloom club pissing hard, ladies and gentlemen.

Speaking of that.....who's the club President of this luxurious club??

The reality is the offense is terrible and doesn't instill confidence, no confidance = doom and gloom

Last edited:
Losing for 57 years and we'll suppose to be thrilled about a fn playoff appearance.

Considering Ink's argument I went back and looked at this chart.

The NFL average quarterback rating per game is about 87 over the past four years.

In the losses below Stafford threw below an 87 quarterback rating 21 times including the win this year versus Green Bay. Let's say simply average was good enough to win and lets give him the win versus Green Bay...that makes Stafford 12-20 against teams with a winning record.

Some of those games were lost with a quarterback rating of 100 or more, with one win against Seattle with a 100+ rating. So it's not a guarantee that we win if Stafford plays well. 3 of 4 were losses. Chalk those up to poor defense.

Most disturbing is his quarterback rating versus winning teams in 2014 which is right about in the 60s. Now one of those was a win. So there is a chance Stafford could play game manager and still win with the Caldwell/Lombardi method. Look for a similar game plan tomorrow.

B5-P3hdCIAMPI_F.jpg:large

So you're basically saying Matt sucks?

We won once against a good team this year with him sucking, so, hey, let's go defense! What I'm saying is though we are all hoping for a magical Flacco like playoff revival, we should be hoping for a Packers game like the one we put together at home this year, which is more likely.

On the road I'm not so sure. maybe hope Romo throws a INT early and they start booing him. I'd feel better if Dallas had Gunther there is well..

Last edited:
Back