Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ain't it fun though?!

You know I was right. Carry on

I directly refuted your point and anyone with any sort of rational sense knows you're just being a goof. You already know I see right through your gimmick. Have your giggles though :)

Asking Stafford to play mistake free football is indeed asking for the impossible. I don't think Dallas is any good..but they are at home and were not playing very good either. positive hughes is in the house today....we have a 37.5% chance to win.

And ink...we all realize that the last 50 years doenst mean anything....but weve certainly carried that tradition into this season. Whooped by NE, ARI, GB and CAR....all playoff teams. Gb was our only playoff team win. Wipe the record clean....how do we stack up against quality competition now? THis year and the last 50 years the answer has been the same....not good.

We are more talented than Dallas and Seattle. We stack up just fine. Great matchups for us. Let's see if we can execute that run defense, force of 27 turnovers and explosive offense with talent

I'd be with you guys on the we can stop the run train until Eddie Lacy ran for about 75 yards in the first quarter. I mean if we are only allowed to talk recent games and all.

I directly refuted your point and anyone with any sort of rational sense knows you're just being a goof. You already know I see right through your gimmick. Have your giggles though :)

Right on lions defense. We will see next week on seattle

Right on lions defense. We will see next week on seattle

I didn't say you were wrong about the Lions defense whatsoever. I agreed with you on that point. We were debating the "we own Seattle" comment and that was it. You however, as a troll, like to keep changing the subject.

I'd be with you guys on the we can stop the run train until Eddie Lacy ran for about 75 yards in the first quarter. I mean if we are only allowed to talk recent games and all.

Packers had one good run drive.the first drive that we manned up and stuffed them at goal line.

Lacy had 3.8 ypc, no tds and a lost fumble week 17. Would you take a day like that from Murray. The answer is yes

Rodgers had one run that romo will not have.

Will randle have a 21 yarder like Starks had the first drive. Doubtful

Packers had one good run drive.the first drive that we manned up and stuffed them at goal line.

Lacy had 3.8 ypc, no tds and a lost fumble week 17. Would you take a day like that from Murray. The answer is yes

will Stafford have another 20-41 performance on the road vs. a team above .500...well history tells us it is likely

ya cause after that they figured why run it when detroits dline cant pressure arod and he can just pick apart detroits slow safties. So he proceeded to complete 96% over the middle for like 200 yards.

will Stafford have another 20-41 performance on the road vs. a team above .500...well history tells us it is likely

Cowboys run zone and have very average pass defense. More likely stafford torches Cowboys

Come on People we beat Seattle 3 years ago. We own them. Title is ours.

ya cause after that they figured why run it when detroits dline cant pressure arod and he can just pick apart detroits slow safties. So he proceeded to complete 96% over the middle for like 200 yards.

They ran it a ton still. We just shut lacy down after a zero point first drive.

Rodgers got protection. That is not always the case in Detroit Green Bay games

21 offensive points and bogus punt return with block in back. Lions will get their revenge in champ game

I knew a kid like LKP once just repeated a bunch of nonsense until he was right. One day we'll all hear about how he picked it all. Kids of the future will hear stories about a guy named LKP who knew we'd win a playoff game. One day..we'll be sorry.

The Packers had 152 yards rushing. Would you take that from our defense?

The Packers had 152 yards rushing. Would you take that from our defense?

Depends how many carries, tds and fumbles lost. Do Cowboys score 21 offensive points from that like Green Bay. Lions can score more than 21 easily on cowboy d

It was 4 ypc overall for them with a big rodgers run that romo won't have. Lacy tougher to tackle got extra yardage.

Lions hold Murray under 100. Randle and romo get nothing

Last edited:
Depends how many carries, tds and fumbles lost. Do Cowboys score 21 offensive points from that like Green Bay. Lions can score more than 21 easily on cowboy d

It was 4 ypc overall for them with a big rodgers run that romo won't have. Lacy tougher to tackle got extra yardage.

GB 21.8 PPG, Dallas 22 PPG. So we can score more than 20 easily yet against GB we didn't. Gomer!!

We've scored 21 in less than half the games we've played this year. Less than 28 in all but three. We need 28. Lacy is not tougher to tackle than Murray.

We've scored 21 in less than half the games we've played this year. Less than 28 in all but three. We need 28. Lacy is not tougher to tackle than Murray.

Yes he is.

Lions easily get 28 on marinelli d. No problems

Dallas d is more similar to Bears, Giants, bucs. Lions getting 30 plus from stafford

Back