Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

typical affirmative action complainer:

"I didn't get in to Michigan because they gave my spot to an unqualified black person."

- guy who got a 21 on the ACT, had a 2.8 GPA in high school, and would've dropped out after a year anyway

best comment I saw about this ruling: "Big day for stupid white people" :lmao:

Which is a racist comment. LOL and it's actually Asians whom are most pleased with this ruling, it's the Asians that were being most disenfranchised by the demoncrat racism

Last edited:
typical affirmative action complainer:

"I didn't get in to Michigan because they gave my spot to an unqualified black person."

- guy who got a 21 on the ACT, had a 2.8 GPA in high school, and would've dropped out after a year anyway

Is this the best you can do to defend your support for obvious racism?

Tell us, how long did the minority student who got that spot with the 17 on his/her ACT and 3.2 GPA (graded on a curve) from Finney High last? Or did they just keep getting passed along until they ended up working at Dollar Tree with a sociology degree from uofm and $75k+ of student loan debt?

Which is a racist comment. LOL and it's actually Asians whom are most pleased with this ruling, it's the Asians that were being most disenfranchised by the demoncrat racism

I heard Shohei Ohtani is planning a big freedom party.

Or maybe that?s for the 4th of July.

I better double check.

Anyway, I?m hearing Shohei stands now to be in for a huge increase in income.

Maybe that has more to do with his soon to becoming an unrestricted free agent and not so much to do with this Supreme Court ruling.

I better double check.

I heard Shohei Ohtani is planning a big freedom party.

Or maybe that?s for the 4th of July.

I better double check.

Anyway, I?m hearing Shohei stands now to be in for a huge increase in income.

Maybe that has more to do with his soon to becoming an unrestricted free agent and not so much to do with this Supreme Court ruling.

I better double check.

He's Japanese, not Asian.

Tell us, how long did the minority student who got that spot with the 17 on his/her ACT and 3.2 GPA (graded on a curve) from Finney High last? Or did they just keep getting passed along until they ended up working at Dollar Tree with a sociology degree from uofm and $75k+ of student loan debt?

and some more good news...now they will be required to pay back all of it :clap::cheers:

Of course, THIS kind of affirmative action is still legal, and will probably be even easier to do now, for those with the means to do it.

The same people who tell poor kids to pull themselves up by their bootstraps would never think to challenge THAT sort of affirmative action. And strangely enough, there aren't any non-profit foundations funding challenges to it, or promoting that sort of thing.

But I'd be willing to wager that Harvard and other privates like it (and certainly all publics) take federal research money, and have plenty of other points they rely on public funds for... sidewalks? roads? sewers, power lines, etc. How about a challenge that they stop taking public money as long as they let Kushners, Waltons, Rockefellers, Schwabs, etc. in just because their parents built the school a new gym, faculty lounge, dorm, etc.?

sorry, I shouldn't have used your numbers as an example. I apologize. Didn't mean to make it personal for you.

Of course, THIS kind of affirmative action is still legal, and will probably be even easier to do now, for those with the means to do it.

The same people who tell poor kids to pull themselves up by their bootstraps would never think to challenge THAT sort of affirmative action. And strangely enough, there aren't any non-profit foundations funding challenges to it, or promoting that sort of thing.

But I'd be willing to wager that Harvard and other privates like it (and certainly all publics) take federal research money, and have plenty of other points they rely on public funds for... sidewalks? roads? sewers, power lines, etc. How about a challenge that they stop taking public money as long as they let Kushners, Waltons, Rockefellers, Schwabs, etc. in just because their parents built the school a new gym, faculty lounge, dorm, etc.?

the cost of 4 years of tuition at Harvard is about $220K. so, effectively, his $2.5M donation paid for 11 "poor" students college education.

the cost of 4 years of tuition at Harvard is about $220K. so, effectively, his $2.5M donation paid for 11 "poor" students college education.

My bad. The article just reported he pledged $2.5 MM payable in annual $250K installments. I didn't realize you had first hand knowledge of how he had earmarked that money to pay full boat for 11 "poor" (why the quotes?) students.

Harvard's endowment policies stipulate they target a distribution rate of 5% of their endowment annually, but give themselves a lot of wiggle room. Presumably they have deals with the fund managers they don't like to disclose (like UM... ) that would result in a big problem if they tried to give more of that away and the fund managers didn't have as big of a pile to play with.

What college degree is worth a quarter million expenditure?

Sounds like a crime.

Isn?t that the ?donation? amount Lori Laughlin and her rich designer husband Massimo paid to get their little YouTube influencer daughter into USC?

LOL, here we go again?

We are living in a post truth world - at least in the west ???? ???? ???? ????

After the Supreme Court shot down race based admissions and cancelled his massive scam to buy votes by cancelling student debt, Joe Biden came out against privilege based affirmative action - at least now that his youngest granddaughter (that he actually acknowledges - the Bidens are great "family" people) Maisy Biden graduated from Penn this year after he used his privilege to get her in...

As I recall, there was some kind of noise about Bidens using their influence to get their kids into elite private high schools as well.

Last edited:
After the Supreme Court shot down race based admissions and cancelled his massive scam to buy votes by cancelling student debt, Joe Biden came out against privilege based affirmative action - at least now that his youngest granddaughter (that he actually acknowledges - the Bidens are great "family" people) Maisy Biden graduated from Penn this year after he used his privilege to get her in...

As I recall, there was some kind of noise about Bidens using their influence to get their kids into elite private high schools as well.

are you expecting me to defend Biden or say this is okay?

Back