Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Election Aftermath

Scapegoated by her misogynistic overlords. The patriarchy is alive and well. Can?t these fascists see they are putting trans lives in danger - or is that the point?

The point is republicans are a bunch of cry babies. Hence the bud light billboards all over america telling the cry babies to stfu.

The point is republicans are a bunch of cry babies. Hence the bud light billboards all over america telling the cry babies to stfu.

Is that the point? She?s on a leave of absence because bed light is telling Republicans to stfu? This is the first I?m hearing about these billboards. How are they working out for Bud Light sales? Seems like someone is being told to stfu but I don?t think it?s Republicans.

Scapegoated by her misogynistic overlords. The patriarchy is alive and well. Can?t these fascists see they are putting trans lives in danger - or is that the point?

This is brilliant.

Throw in something to make it racist and it?s genius.

Seriously, just say the misogynist overlords ?also tried to work in the n word in her firing? and you would have had me at ?hello.?l

Is that the point? She?s on a leave of absence because bed light is telling Republicans to stfu? This is the first I?m hearing about these billboards. How are they working out for Bud Light sales? Seems like someone is being told to stfu but I don?t think it?s Republicans.

Dude the point is - how could anybody have been so dumb?

Why introduce a controversy?

Also - black older Democrat churchgoing women hold a LOT of the same social values as Republicans.

It?s how Joe Biden - who in the eyes of many looks a lot to many like a Republican- he?s old and he?s male and he?s white and he was was John McCain?s beat friend - eventually was elected president.

Dude the point is - how could anybody have been so dumb?

Why introduce a controversy?

Also - black older Democrat churchgoing women hold a LOT of the same social values as Republicans.

It?s how Joe Biden - who in the eyes of many looks a lot to many like a Republican- he?s old and he?s male and he?s white and he was was John McCain?s beat friend - eventually was elected president.

That?s because black older church going women are basically Nazis. Hopefully they get exposed to some of these billboards Hughes is talking about so they can get woke and start buying some Bud Lights.

Last edited:
Anti American traitor to democracy Tucker Carlson has been fired from FOX News for his efforts to try to overthrow our Democracy during the 2020 election.

Anti American traitor to democracy Tucker Carlson has been fired from FOX News for his efforts to try to overthrow our Democracy during the 2020 election.

Don lemon canned from cnn too. All the douchebags are being let go from the political propoganda stations.

There is currently no reason to believe it had anything to do with the 2020 election, and he'll likely go on to start his own gig now and become bigger than ever. cable news is a dying Dino.

Maybe he and America loving pro democracy scion Don Lemon can start a podcast together.

We know Tucker hates America because he?s for free speech and questions why we don?t let radical leftist ideology erase women, why we?re spending billions to bankroll corrupt autocrats (probably because he love Putin) - all the things liberty loving America haters support while Don Lemon loves America because he thinks it?s a homophobic, racist patriarchy and he wants to destroy it to save it - because he loves it, just like you.

Last edited:
There is currently no reason to believe it had anything to do with the 2020 election, and he'll likely go on to start his own gig now and become bigger than ever. cable news is a dying Dino.

I'm sure it was a stipulation or handshake to get the deal done last week. The Don bongino dumbass was told he's not welcome back anymore as well.

As well as that trans woman judge from the 5. If republicans are so afraid of trans ppl I always thought it was odd they would have such a blatantly deep voiced dude wearing a wig on the five.... not to mention that clearly gay Gutfeld guy.

Last edited:
I'm sure it was a stipulation or handshake to get the deal done last week. The Don bongino dumbass was told he's not welcome back anymore as well.

As well as that trans woman judge from the 5. If republicans are so afraid of trans ppl I always thought it was odd they would have such a blatantly deep voiced dude wearing a wig on the five.... not to mention that clearly gay Gutfeld guy.

who is that, Juan Williams or Geraldo?

Carlson should reinvent himself on a streaming platform, now that he's unencumbered by Fox, which will, I think, devolve into the viewership status of CNN, MSNBC et.al.

This is too funny - Hunter Biden has taken up residency in the White House to avoid process servers from his baby mama?s lawyers. The President of the United States is hiding his 53 year old ne?er do well son to protect him from taking responsibility for his grandchild. I guess Joe doesn?t want to share any of that Ukrainian and Chinese money Hunter is laundering for him - not even with his own grandson. Thank goodness we have someone who loves America and stands up for what?s right in the White House.

Looks like Ol? Joe isn?t just restoring the economy - he?s also restoring dignity and respect to the office.

Last edited:
This is too funny - Hunter Biden has taken up residency in the White House to avoid process servers from his baby mama?s lawyers. The President of the United States is hiding his 53 year old ne?er do well son to protect him from taking responsibility for his grandchild. I guess Joe doesn?t want to share any of that Ukrainian and Chinese money Hunter is laundering for him - not even with his own grandson. Thank goodness we have someone who loves America and stands up for what?s right in the White House.

Looks like Ol? Joe isn?t just restoring the economy - he?s also restoring dignity and respect to the office.
Fair.

And kudos to you for always calling all this sort of thing out when the Trumps & Kushners did it from 2016-2020. It makes your concern a lot more persuasive, knowing you don't just pick and choose when ethics matter.

EDIT: Hunter Biden "MAY be living in the White House" ... "BELIEVED TO BE..." is he or is he not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair.

And kudos to you for always calling all this sort of thing out when the Trumps & Kushners did it from 2016-2020. It makes your concern a lot more persuasive, knowing you don't just pick and choose when ethics matter.

But Spartanmack, what about?

Thanks for letting me know the trump kids AND Jared Kushner also fathered children out of wedlock with a stripper while abusing hard drugs then had their dad (the kid?s grandfather) use the White House to hide from responsibility. I?d never heard that before - it?s amazing that the press missed that one.

You?re such a pathetic partisan hack.

Last edited:
Back