Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Election Aftermath

Big hit to Putin losing his number one fan boy in Tucker off of prime time Tv in America.

Big hit to Putin losing his number one fan boy in Tucker off of prime time Tv in America.

I never turn on his show so I don?t know what your joke is supposed to mean. I?m pretty sure it?s a joke though.

I occasionally see or hear Tucker when he?s a topic of other media. Same with Don Lemon. Same with Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid and peops at MSNBC.

Never turn cable news on.

I don?t watch a lot of Tucker but from what I have seen, he?s not a fan of Putin. I think losing Obama was a much bigger hit to Putin but if you?re paying attention, he?s been doing pretty well since Joe took office - or does Tucker Carlson deserve credit for that?

Her video stating "were not going to transfer power peacefully"
Calls out Jan 6 specifically, "Not going to go quietly" starts at 3:19. Nevermind the commentary from the liberal... you'll just chalk that up as bias. Take it straight from her own words. Her social media is littered with these videos.

https://fb.watch/k6FnLVYsM9/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Good one. You do realize she doesn?t work for Fox, right? She?s actually a sitting member of the House of Representatives from Georgia. And it?s a bit of a stretch to call any of that an incitement to violence. Hyperbole maybe, but incitement? I have to say this one is pretty surprising for someone who usually comes at these things from the middle.

Last edited:
Good one. You do realize she doesn?t work for Fox, right? She?s actually a sitting member of the House of Representatives from Georgia. And it?s a bit of a stretch to call any of that an incitement to violence. Hyperbole maybe, but incitement? I have to say this one is pretty surprising for someone who usually comes at these things from the middle.

Sorry I thought we were taking about republicans... not fox. So yes... Republicans incite violence then fox just backs everything they say.

Similarly democrats incite gay black female wokeness onto everyone and msnbc backs everything they say.

Last edited:
Sorry I thought we were taking about republicans... not fox. So yes... Republicans incite violence then fox just backs everything they say.

Similarly democrats incite gay black female wokeness onto everyone and msnbc backs everything they say.

Democrats incite, endorse, approve and justify violence then claim anything a Republican says incites violence.

BlackRock owns 15.1% of Fox corporation but I?m sure that has nothing to do with what?s happening there.

Last edited:
Somewhat non partisan view on what's happening at fox and why the purge from Oreily/cuomo.

https://fb.watch/k6_dPsi7wZ/?mibextid=Nif5oz

See/hear ads that O?Reilly and Cuomo are together on the same network?how about that?

I can?t remember the name of the network? they seem to be wanting to make Ashleigh Banfield the face of the network?maybe people think she?s not especially partisan, who knows?

See/hear ads that O?Reilly and Cuomo are together on the same network?how about that?

I can?t remember the name of the network? they seem to be wanting to make Ashleigh Banfield the face of the network?maybe people think she?s not especially partisan, who knows?

Newsnation. Supposedly made to call out the game and provide the real info to the normal people that don't want the skewed left/right angle. Oreilly is on Cuomo's segment often.

Pentagon comments that the "we're a better country" with Carlson off TV.

?We?re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,? said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.​

Hey, nitz, it's north of three million people "every night."

?Good riddance,? said a second DoD official.​

Of course. Our vaunted military is above reproach, especially in this skewed day and age.

Anyone else realize why this is reprehensible? No matter who may be the subject of this cowardly, anonymous reaction?

Last edited:
This is too funny - Hunter Biden has taken up residency in the White House to avoid process servers from his baby mama?s lawyers. The President of the United States is hiding his 53 year old ne?er do well son to protect him from taking responsibility for his grandchild. I guess Joe doesn?t want to share any of that Ukrainian and Chinese money Hunter is laundering for him - not even with his own grandson. Thank goodness we have someone who loves America and stands up for what?s right in the White House.

Looks like Ol? Joe isn?t just restoring the economy - he?s also restoring dignity and respect to the office.

Somewhere out there, there is a 4 year old girl whose mother is a stripper, her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President.

Last edited:
Somewhere out there, there is a 4 year old girl whose mother is a stripper, her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President.

Yeah, well these things happen.

The president at a ?take your child to the White House? day seemed to be unaware such a person exist when he was queried about it by one said child.

Which he possibly isn?t.

It?s catch as catch can figuring out what the president is and isn?t aware of.

?We?re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,? said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.​

Hey, nitz, it's north of three million people "every night."

?Good riddance,? said a second DoD official.​

Of course. Our vaunted military is above reproach, especially in this skewed day and age.

Anyone else realize why this is reprehensible? No matter who may be the subject of this cowardly, anonymous reaction?

I don?t know.

Do people at the Pentagon even have time to give a rip about Tucker Carlson?

My reaction is somebody who hates Tucker Carlson - whom I have zero reaction to, but some love him, some hate him - just made this up.

The anonymity lies in the non-existence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAKK...jYWR5IG1hdGhsZXRlcyB0aGVyZSBpcyBubyBsaW1pdA==

Your hockey star son would love me.

I would be like his crazy cookie quasi uncle Tinsel.

...Of course. Our vaunted military is above reproach, especially in this skewed day and age.

Anyone else realize why this is reprehensible?

Yes, but we're in the vast minority here...

No matter who may be the subject of this cowardly, anonymous reaction?

I realize you're not the partisan hack SOME Conservatives are (with a Capital "C"), but when I read a comment like this, where were you on this issue when the National Guard killed four kids at Kent State for protesting the invasion of Cambodia, or any of the other countless instances of Americans paying some price for protesting any of our insane interventions (which in hindsight is basically all of them going back to 1950)? I'm genuinely curious.

(They were right to protest the expansion in Cambodia, by the way... that was a disaster. Our intervention there lead directly to the Khmer Rouge taking over. Even Nixon - it's been revealed, called the CIA out for badly miscalculating how to intervene there - "What the hell do those clowns do out there in Langley?").

I don?t know.

Do people at the Pentagon even have time to give a rip about Tucker Carlson?

Well, obviously in this case they do. They took time to comment. And they presumably played some role in getting him fired. Just like Phil Donohue, & Ashleigh Banfield. And on the flip side, they pay a lot of money to lots of "retired" generals and admirals (without disclosing that) to go on TV and opine we need to spend more on the military and why it's good we're bombing and occupying and maintaining bases in like 100+ countries around the world...

?We?re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,? said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.

I love the bolded part, BTW.

Pravda in 1950 could not possibly have been more in the tank for the Soviet Politburo than our media is for the Pentagon these days.

Back