Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lou Holtsssschzz

flavor-flav-042511-300x272.jpg

We gettin' ready to watch the Super Bowl...

We gotta Black Quarterback, so STEP BACK

I told you guys.

Broncos are the best team Carolina faced all year and they got punched in the mouth.

And I hung out with Brian Griese after at the Broncos team hotel

Congrats Vic!

Von Miller was awesome last night. My best friend was quite pumped last night as well. I partook in some celebration beers with him and I am paying for it dearly today.

Really wish the Super Bowl was on Saturday.

(I'm still shocked Simms and Nantz did not go on the field to jack Peyton off during the celebration)

Last edited:
I was wrong. Don't watch much NFL and believed the wrong people. It happens.

Carolina made a bunch of stupid mistakes. Denver took advantage.

The Patriots are still the best :)

Every time the media writes a team off, that team usually wins. This year, last year, the year before, the year before that... Happens every year and people are still shocked by it.

But Jesus, the Broncos offense is terrible.

Every time the media writes a team off, that team usually wins. This year, last year, the year before, the year before that... Happens every year and people are still shocked by it.

But Jesus, the Broncos offense is terrible.

I don't think anybody wrote them off as much as they said it's unlikely you can win a Super Bowl with such a bad QB.

and despite the result, I still think they are right.

not to take anything away from Denver's defense, but it was 16-10 in the 4th before Denver put that out of reach, and it took lucky bounces, lucky (BAD) calls from the refs, and a bad game plan & coaching by the Panthers for Denver to pull that off.

I was wrong. Don't watch much NFL and believed the wrong people. It happens.

Carolina made a bunch of stupid mistakes. Denver took advantage.

The Patriots are still the best :)

My wife and I watched reruns of Hot in Cleveland and Billions.

We did check in on the score from time to time.

EDIT: I did DVR it to watch Lady Gaga sing the Super Bowl, to watch the halftime show and the commercials.

I just watched Lady Gaga on youtube and she was pretty good.

I heard Beyonce was a bunch of PC bullshit.

The commercials always suck anyway.

I was a little surprised, but what the hell.

Last edited:
If you were a Broncos fan you'd have seen games like this all season.

Kicking & Screaming was the motto ...sort of by any means necessary - win ugly, but win and Defense leads the way.

Manning and his 'Star Wars' numbers got punked by the Seahawks and is why Elway reconstructed the team the way he did.

And in a few years, it will be what all the others are - a SB win and no stupid play call like Pete Carroll to taint it and Cam Newtons incredible lack of professionalism so perfectly contrasts Mannings class and character.

Newton didn't deserve to win a SuperBowl ...yet.

If you were a Broncos fan you'd have seen games like this all season.

Kicking & Screaming was the motto ...sort of by any means necessary - win ugly, but win and Defense leads the way.

Manning and his 'Star Wars' numbers got punked by the Seahawks and is why Elway reconstructed the team the way he did.

And in a few years, it will be what all the others are - a SB win and no stupid play call like Pete Carroll to taint it and Cam Newtons incredible lack of professionalism so perfectly contrasts Mannings class and character.

Newton didn't deserve to win a SuperBowl ...yet.

Manning does tons of good just like Cam does, but Manning isn't the saint he is made out to be by the media.

He did send two private investigators, claiming to be law enforcement (felony), to Charlie Sly's parents' home to get him to recant his HGH story. Sly recanted his story two days later even though he had no idea what his story was because Al Jazeera had not aired it yet. That's classy. So is him constantly cheating on his wife.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/911-call-peyton-manning-doping_us_56b42379e4b04f9b57d92158?

Manning does tons of good just like Cam does, but Manning isn't the saint he is made out to be by the media.

He did send two private investigators, claiming to be law enforcement (felony), to Charlie Sly's parents' home to get him to recant his HGH story. Sly recanted his story two days later even though he had no idea what his story was because Al Jazeera had not aired it yet. That's classy. So is him constantly cheating on his wife.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/911-call-peyton-manning-doping_us_56b42379e4b04f9b57d92158?

he also hired sleazeball Ari Fleischer's PR firm to represent him.

Appearing in just about every ad possible gets to be sleazy by definition. i don't think Manning has ever met a product or service he wouldn't take money to endorse. and his ads are fucking lame and stupid; at least Discount Double-Check ads are kinda funny.

Exercise a little discretion there... Mr Greedy.

The Al Jazeera thing is gay.

And I've heard far worse stories about Manning and his persona in the clubhouse from people around the team. He's an intimidator and leads by intimidation and fear in terms of leadership style.

Newtons just a punk ass little shit who stole laptops and took cash in college ....though I don't believe either has left a pregnant girlfriend for another woman.

Last edited:
The Al Jazeera thing is gay.

And I've heard far worse stories about Manning and his persona in the clubhouse from people around the team. He's an intimidator and leads by intimidation and fear in terms of leadership style.

Newtons just a punk ass little shit who stole laptops and took cash in college ....though I don't believe either has left a pregnant girlfriend for another woman.

He had HGH shipped to his wife. That has never been denied. Roger Clemens did the same thing.

I'm amazed how many people think Al Jazeera is not reputable just because of their name. They are a great news source.

Personally, I don't give a damn if he took HGH. At least 75% of the league is using it and that's probably being conservative so who cares?

the al jazeera story was shady; that guy claimed he was not intending to go on the record with his allegations, and had no idea he was being quoted for a story.

still, hiring thugs to go intimidate him: crappy thing to do.

appearing in ads for sprint, directTV, mastercard, reebok, gatorade, nationwide insurance, papa johns, a litany of garbage Kraft food products, and many more: greedy sell out city

Back