Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Inner Trump

Maybe we could hire a small plane from Willow Run to fly around Clarkston for a while pulling a banner reading, "tsmith is a welcher" in the name of charity...?

That could be slander to someone named Tom Smith or Terrance Smith or little Timmy Smith.

Maybe we could hire a small plane from Willow Run to fly around Clarkston for a while pulling a banner reading, "tsmith is a welcher" in the name of charity...?

That could be slander to someone named Tom Smith or Terrance Smith or little Timmy Smith.

Well the name's Tom so that narrows it down...

You like my new avatar? It's smitty fastening my million dollar belt for me.

it's not slander if it's true and "tsmith" is as anonymous a fake name as anything this side of "johnsmith"

His name's probably like, Mike Wroblowski or something.

Last edited:
it's not slander if it's true and "tsmith" is an anonymous a fake name as anything this side of "johnsmith"

Nah...it's actually Tom Smith and he lives on Olde Sturbridge Trail.

Last edited:
if we flew a plane around his house, and he sued elrod or vic for libel... he would get his ass handed to him in court.

truth being a defense to libel...

What about a Billboard right above the main Gasoline Station intersection/area in Clarkston.....or a Mobile Billboard like Adidas had during UTL?!

People. You're beyond the pale now. I suggest you stop. Not that I have any truck on this board.

Last edited:
What about a Billboard right above the main Gasoline Station intersection/area in Clarkston.....or a Mobile Billboard like Adidas had during UTL?!

well, I'll be.

the mobile billboard is a darn good idear!

maybe we can raffle off who gets to pick the message to raise a couple more bucks (but the message has to include certain keywords, like "tsmith" "welcher" and "idiot").

you're thinking one of these, right?

madeyoulook-mobile-outdoor-advertising-truck.jpg

they have them in the Windy City, but usually advertising nudie bars.

it's not slander if it's true and "tsmith" is as anonymous a fake name as anything this side of "johnsmith"

I heard on the radio that the most commonly used fake name is Jeff Smith-probably because everybody thinks John Smith or Jim Smith is too obviously a fake.

Jeff Smith is still a pretty common name; I've actually met a few guys of that very same name.

Nah...it's actually Tom Smith and he lives on Olde Sturbridge Trail.

your close....I own a house on Olde Sturbridge. I bought it in 1987 and my daughter and son in law current reside there.
I live on Allen road, about 1 1/4 mile north and west of Olde Sturbridge, north of Hubbard and south of Rattalee lake road on Allen

Who pays for the billboard? I don't think they're cheap.

I'm flattered by Victors..There are several along I-75...maybe cheaper ones on Dixie Highway..but the money would be better off with your charity...Its a great idea I hope you see it through

Last edited:
Pay elrod, scrub.

And (it's now up to) $1355 goes to charity. That's folks willing to pony up over a grand to see you become a man of your word.

Last edited:
Pay elrod, scrub.

And (it's now up to) $1355 goes to charity. That's folks willing to pony up over a grand to see you become a man of your word.

wow, you mean your not paying the money to the charity???

Last edited:
wow, you mean your not paying the money to the charity???

Hey a novel concept.. Why not pay your bet ...We are not going to let you twist anyone's words... YOU WELCHED ON A BET. You have a chance at redemption and you cower in the wind. A chance to save a tad of credibility and you fail just like you always do...

Hey a novel concept.. Why not pay your bet ...We are not going to let you twist anyone's words... YOU WELCHED ON A BET. You have a chance at redemption and you cower in the wind. A chance to save a tad of credibility and you fail just like you always do...

you have a chance to mind your own business....I suggest you do so

Back