Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Inner Trump

wow, you mean your not paying the money to the charity???

Clearly you mean YOUR not paying the money to the charity..!

November is far from over and you still have time to save face!

Love,
TheTrumpster

I will pay via PayPal or will provide photographic evidence of the ONE-THOUSAND DOLLAR Charitable Contribution as I AM A REAL MAN AND MY WORD IS TRUE.

So come on, tLIAR ---

Pay the man what you owe and a Charity will benefit by my gentlemanly altruism. Offer extends through November so that any Charitable Contribution can be made in 2012 calendar year.

Consider yourself called out ......Turkey!

you have a chance to mind your own business....I suggest you do so

Not going to happen welcher until you pay you bet.. Do my words hurt you feelings... My guess is they don't or you would have paid your bet off.. Your a lying piece of crap and you would have been on the board at 11 Pm EST Tuesday if you idiot candidate would have won and you know it... You made a bet and you need to pay it off.. And now you have a out to save some face and you fail yet again... If you can't afford the bet don't make it.. Why is it so hard to pay what you owe?

Last edited:
Double checked. yep they're ALL paid

this thread is over for me. enjoy

Looks like the little guy is running. Run, coward, run!

Do not do business with this man:

16248_1305500438197_2362510_n.jpg

I will donate ONE-THOUSAND DOLLARS to a charity determined by majority VOTE of the board Members if "tsmith" finally MAN'S UP and lives up to his Word and pays elrod the $1,000 he clearly BET him and still OWES him.

Extensive Documentation of the wager can be found in the thread entitled, Smitty, courtesy of RedandGuilty.

I will pay via PayPal or will provide photographic evidence of the ONE-THOUSAND DOLLAR Charitable Contribution as I AM A REAL MAN AND MY WORD IS TRUE.

So come on, tLIAR ---

Pay the man what you owe and a Charity will benefit by my gentlemanly altruism. Offer extends through November so that any Charitable Contribution can be made in 2012 calendar year.

Consider yourself called out.

I will donate ONE-THOUSAND DOLLARS to a charity determined by majority VOTE of the board Members if "tsmith" finally MAN'S UP and lives up to his Word and pays elrod the $1,000 he clearly BET him and still OWES him.

Extensive Documentation of the wager can be found in the thread entitled, Smitty, courtesy of RedandGuilty.

So come on, tLIAR ---

So come on, tLIAR ---

I'm going to merge this. Makes sense for anyone who wants to read this.

Edit: if you want a particularly title let me know and I will edit it.

Last edited:
Every poster should have the right to say how they feel, politically, or more recently regarding the welched bet.

It's the political board, free speech, and opinions.....which are like rear ends....everybody has one.

Deleting posts? why?
this board above any other.....let it rip, everyone is passionate about their personal political beliefs. and regarding the 'problem' that happened here.

Now tonights merging of posts because some wanted it, and others wanted the threads to stay as is, or could care less,
'on the political board',..... that should have been brought to a Vote.

and when all the shit started with that bet, I did message several mods on how they felt about it, if they felt giving an infraction was in order or not.
I just wanted a response from those who loosely watch the boards like me with this mod status. and was satisified with their responses.

but for the record, I don't like any kind of reneging on that kind of thing. Fk that shit in spades.

does anyone think it will end, maybe the lost bet poster who isn't planning to do anything, and then again, like so much, it will come to pass, where mention of it will not be posted, but just remembered.

this is how I feel.... some might agree, some will not.

I'm sorry to disagree but 3-4 threads on the same thing started by the same person should be merged. They can say what they want but spamming and that's what this is should be frowned upon.

Ron, the equivalent of what's happening here would be like someone posting the same thing on the Tigers board in like 5-6 threads, every single day.

You would not put up with it there, we should not have to put up with it here. Only about a dozen of us regularly post here, and every single one of us knows tsmith lacks any scrap of integrity or honor, and while I hope Victors endeavour is successful, it got to be a little much reading it 4-6 times a day, every day.

It became spam, and I'm glad something was done about it.

However the board as a whole wants to deal with it is fine by me. I believe in doing what's fair and what's right. In some situations people may have differing views as to what is fair and right. I think we all know what the overall right thing to do is, which would also put an end to it all, but that is dependent on one person and one person only. How to handle it otherwise though, should be a collective decision and I respect whatever outcome that may be.

The welcher will get his and probably won't even realize why it's happening, alas, that is what happens when one puts ego before spirit.

Back