Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Inner Trump

However the board as a whole wants to deAnd aagreel with it . fine by me. I believe in doing what's fair and what's righposet. In some situations people may have differing views as to what is fair and right. I think we all know what the overall right thing to do is, which would also put an end to it all, but that is dependent on one person and one person only. How to handle it otherwise though, should be a collective decision and I respect whatever outcome that may be.

The welcher will get his and probably won't even realize why it's happening, alas, that is what happens when one puts ego before spirit.

Again, Victors can keep at it and continue to post about it. And I agree, he will get his in the end. I just think multiple threads serves no purpose.

I also have to ask, did Ben Franklin really say that? That would be awesome if true

Last edited:
I will donate ONE-THOUSAND DOLLARS to a charity determined by majority VOTE of the board Members if "tsmith" finally MAN'S UP and lives up to his Word and pays elrod the $1,000 he clearly BET him and still OWES him.

Extensive Documentation of the wager can be found in the thread entitled, Smitty, courtesy of RedandGuilty.

I will pay via PayPal or will provide photographic evidence of the ONE-THOUSAND DOLLAR Charitable Contribution as I AM A REAL MAN AND MY WORD IS TRUE.

So come on, tLIAR ---

Pay the man what you owe and a Charity will benefit by my gentlemanly altruism. Offer extends through November so that any Charitable Contribution can be made in 2012 calendar year.

Consider yourself called out.

So tstupid fails to honor his word and pay elrod by month's end and instead of almost $1400 going to charity, closer to $1100 will. Unless you're a complete retard and cannot read the OP and understand what 2012 calendar year means, you'd know that the year has 23-24 days remaining during which one can make an in-year tax deductible charitable donation.

I will most CERTAINLY live up to my word because I'm a MAN and a Michigan Man at that.

Back