Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Would you guys be for/against trading out of the 1st round?

Funny enough, Teddy B's first year's QB rating is higher than Stafford's career average.

Funny enough, Teddy B's first year's QB rating is higher than Stafford's career average.

Dink and dunk king in Teddy B. We own him. 5 of his 12 picks.

Vikings defense was just mediocre up from terrible too. Not actually good.

And even if we go 4-2 in North. I see 4-0 against AFC West, 1-1 against Philly/Saints and 3-1 against NFC West.

That's 12-4.

Even great teams don't always win games they should, so I definitely don't see them sweeping a division. I think 8-10 wins is reasonable, anything less is a huge disappointment though, regardless of why.

Even great teams don't always win games they should, so I definitely don't see them sweeping a division. I think 8-10 wins is reasonable, anything less is a huge disappointment though, regardless of why.

12 wins is the most reasonable given our talent compared to our oppponents. 10 wins is worst case scenario.

Can we get the Vikings version of LKP over here? I'm sure he'd like a word about Teddy Bridgewater.

Teddy 12 picks in 400 attempts. Stafford 12 picks in 600 attempts.

Teddy B is not a savior for them. Their defense is mediocre. Peterson wants out. Vikings are a mess still.

Oh forgot about this one too. Bridgewater's completion percentage was better than any single season Matt Stafford had. And his best WR is?? Greg Jennings?? Guy can't even move anymore.

Oh forgot about this one too. Bridgewater's completion percentage was better than any single season Matt Stafford had. And his best WR is?? Greg Jennings?? Guy can't even move anymore.

400 attempts. Dink and dunk. Vikings also had 4.4 YPC of run support.

2/22 over 30 yards.

Stafford is way more talented and a much better QB. But Bridgewater is a rookie, we'll give him year 2 and year 3.

Stafford had a 91 Rating through 419 attempts last year.

Bridgewater missed at GB, New England and most of at New Orleans. Plus at Rams game (good defense). Toughest part of their schedule (other than Detroit twice) he didn't even play. He got destroyed by Detroit and had a 79 QB rating in the home game against Green Bay.

Not counting at GB, New England and at Arizona game would be nice for Stafford too.

Stafford taking out at NE, at Arizona and at GB (which is equal to Teddy B taking out at Rams, NE and at GB (which actually happened)).

Stafford 307/485 63.4% 19 Tds and 10 ints 90 QB rating. And those 10 picks include Thompson messing one up against the Saints, Fuller slipping against Falcons, Grimes incredible catch by Miami and lucky deflection off Calvin by the Panthers. Fuller should have caught the first one against GB too and GB had a circus catch for their second pick (but this led to a Lions safety).

Basically Stafford messed up at Chicago twice in redzone (we still won), one against Buffalo and one against the Saints (great catch by Lewis, we still won).

You know a player isn't that great when you have to work that hard to defend him.

Back