Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 Off Season

I'm surprised a guard. So Cade to SF, trade Bogo. Of course the 2nd twin is 6.7.

Last edited:
Come on, they draft the worst 3 point shooter in the draft?

NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Ausar Thompson is a sky-walker; an elite above the rim player who is an absolute freak of an athlete. A long-armed 6-7, he makes the game look effortless. Ausar is super quick off the floor and just bouncy as hell. He's also a skilled ball-handler with elite burst to the rim. Like his twin brother Amen, Ausar shows promise as an outside shooter but this is not yet the strength of his game. He? got a decent looking shot but needs to hit with better consistency and has a few things to clean up. NBA shooting coaches will do him wonders and he should really develop and get consistent as a shooter over the next few years.

I'll take it. Yes, the Pistons need shooters, but if this guy is legit its WAY easier to get an elite shooter than it is an elite playmaker.

I guess the other French guy Indiana drafted is going to Washington.

Can't guys do both now ? Shoot and defend ? I'm underwhelmed. But who knows sooner or later
Detroit has to get better.

Last edited:
The titles Detroit won '89, '90, '04 - defensive teams. Strong defensive teams. It's ridiculous how bad the defense is on this team. Different game or not we need defense first and foremost.

Last edited:
If you're the Pistons, why not try to move up and grab Whitmore?? Would be a great move.

Back