Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fox News Game

I think the Bible says cloning is wrong. So we shouldn't do that.

only live according to the Bible.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go live in the desert for 40 days, and eat grasshoppers. Hope I don't get fired while I'm gone.

Hey! You leave my Bible alone. My copy has zero instances of the word "cloning". Keep it up and I'll buy a book by Francis Collin's instead of Krugman next.

I bet MSNBC doesnt mention the 4 guys arrested in Ohio in an attempt to blow up the bridge have significant ties to OWS

LMAO! So? What is the significance of "significant ties to OWS?" What is OWS? Who heads up the group and what are the ties of the 4 wannabe anarchists? How is a "significant tie" defined?

And just for fun, a quick search finds:

The men had been associated with the anti-corporate Occupy Cleveland movement but don't share its non-violent views, organizer Debbie Kline said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47246736

Right there for anybody to read......

LMAO.

Idiot.

LMAO! So? What is the significance of "significant ties to OWS?" What is OWS? Who heads up the group and what are the ties of the 4 wannabe anarchists? How is a "significant tie" defined?

The men had been associated with the anti-corporate Occupy Cleveland movement but don't share its non-violent views, organizer Debbie Kline said.

LMAO.

Idiot.

of course she will distance herself, good god you thought she would embrace them????
please give me the youtube from anyone of the MSNBC personalities covering this story.

retard

Why would anyone "embrace" people trying to set off a bomb?

Of course you'd see things completely differently were these morons to have "significant ties to the Tea Party" and find a way to spin the story.

And look what else was on that MSNBC website! Should I search YouTube for videos of "personalities" validating my point all along, or can you read?

updated 1 hour 21 minutes ago 2012-05-02T17:01:46
Print Font: +-NEW YORK — Oil prices are lower on concerns of a weakening European economy and disappointing job growth in the U.S.

Benchmark West Texas Intermediate crude on Wednesday gave up 92 cents to $105.24 per barrel in New York, while Brent crude lost $1.22 to $118.44 per barrel in London.

Prices dropped after a survey showed that Europe's manufacturing industry is slowing down. A separate report says U.S. businesses added 119,000 jobs in April, far lower than the 201,000 added in March.

The Energy Department's Energy Information Administration also reported on Wednesday that U.S. oil supplies grew slightly more than expected last week, while demand fell nearly 2 percent. The nation's crude inventories increased by 2.8 million barrels from the previous week, to 375.9 million barrels in storage. At the same time, gasoline supplies dropped by 2 million barrels.

The EIA report said wholesale demand for gasoline was down almost 5 percent from a year ago, as many motorists continue to be careful about how much they drive and fill up their tanks.

Retail U.S. gasoline prices fell by less than a penny on Wednesday to a national average of $3.80 per gallon, according to AAA, Wright Express and Oil Price Information service. That's about 12 cents lower than a month ago, but the average is still above $4 a gallon in seven states and the District of Columbia.

In other energy futures trading, heating oil fell 2 cents to $3.1480 per gallon, gasoline fell 2 cents to $3.0748 a gallon and natural gas lost 5 cents at $2.410 per 1,000 cubic feet.

Last edited:

Of course you'd see things completely differently were these morons to have "significant ties to the Tea Party" and find a way to spin the story.

And look what else was on that MSNBC website! Should I search YouTube for videos of "personalities" validating my point all along, or can you read?

Print Font: +-NEW YORK ? Oil prices are lower on concerns of a weakening European economy and disappointing job growth in the U.S.

Benchmark West Texas Intermediate crude on Wednesday gave up 92 cents to $105.24 per barrel in New York, while Brent crude lost $1.22 to $118.44 per barrel in London.

Prices dropped after a survey showed that Europe's manufacturing industry is slowing down. A separate report says U.S. businesses added 119,000 jobs in April, far lower than the 201,000 added in March.

The Energy Department's Energy Information Administration also reported on Wednesday that U.S. oil supplies grew slightly more than expected last week, while demand fell nearly 2 percent. The nation's crude inventories increased by 2.8 million barrels from the previous week, to 375.9 million barrels in storage. At the same time, gasoline supplies dropped by 2 million barrels.

The EIA report said wholesale demand for gasoline was down almost 5 percent from a year ago, as many motorists continue to be careful about how much they drive and fill up their tanks.

Retail U.S. gasoline prices fell by less than a penny on Wednesday to a national average of $3.80 per gallon, according to AAA, Wright Express and Oil Price Information service. That's about 12 cents lower than a month ago, but the average is still above $4 a gallon in seven states and the District of Columbia.

In other energy futures trading, heating oil fell 2 cents to $3.1480 per gallon, gasoline fell 2 cents to $3.0748 a gallon and natural gas lost 5 cents at $2.410 per 1,000 cubic feet.

just filled up $3.85...

still waiting on the MSNBC personality video regarding the Ohio Bombers OWS ties....just a hint..wont find any. I like your game its real easy to play

No, idiot. You're not playing the game at all. You have to spin the bombing story as MSNBC would and as Fox News is.

Problem is that MSNBC seems to be rather straight forward in its report and not as interested in spinning the story to suit a political agenda.

Of course you didn't define exactly what the significance of "ties to OWS" is, just as you have yet to explain how the White House sets national gasoline prices but then again, you're hardly the brightest guy.

Glad to hear you're paying $3.85 versus what you were paying a month ago. I'm sure as a "small business owner" this is really helping the bottom line and spurring growth so you can re-ignite this stagnant economy and be a catalyst for job growth.

I do think it's cute you demand you get your news and information from "TV personalities," though. Sort of a visual kind of guy who doesn't like to get bogged down with all the information, huh?

Last edited:
No, idiot. You're not playing the game at all. You have to spin the bombing story as MSNBC would and as Fox News is.

Problem is that MSNBC seems to be rather straight forward in its report and not as interested in spinning the story to suit a political agenda.

Of course you didn't define exactly what the significance of "ties to OWS" is, just as you have yet to explain how the White House sets national gasoline prices but then again, you're hardly the brightest guy.

Glad to hear you're paying $3.85 versus what you were paying a month ago. I'm sure as a "small business owner" this is really helping the bottom line and spurring growth so you can re-ignite this stagnant economy and be a catalyst for job growth.

I do think it's cute you demand you get your news and information from "TV personalities," though. Sort of a visual kind of guy who doesn't like to get bogged down with all the information, huh?

you started this game.......

"Five men, at lease three of them self-described anarchists, have been arrested in an alleged plot to blow up a bridge near Cleveland, the FBI said today.

A member of Occupy Cleveland revealed that at least some of the suspects had attended the group's events, sparking concerns that some supporters of the anti-capitalist movement could turn to violence."

Print Font: +-NEW YORK ? Oil prices are lower on concerns of a weakening European economy and disappointing job growth in the U.S.

hmm....5/2/12
In other energy trading, heating oil was up 0.3 cents at $3.18 per gallon and gasoline futures added 0.5 cents to $3.10 per gallon. Natural gas gained 2.2 cents to $2.35 per 1,000 cubic feet.

Not trying to step into the middle of this friendly back and forth but aren't anarchists just libertarians with the (defective) mind to do something about it?

Three posts and I can't make sense of one of them.

Today is May 2nd and I hate to tell you what you pay at the pump in Clarkston is irrelevant to the direction oil and gasoline prices are heading, once you pull your head out of your ass and stop Googling the internet for every reply you post.

Still not sure how MSNBC's reporting of "self-described anarchists who attended Occupy Wall Street meetings" is anything more than just reporting the facts. Sounds like this "media spin" you're looing for isn't there though no doubt Fox is spending just about as much time having "personalities" try to make an issue out of if, just as yesterday was devoted to the hypocritical and innaccurte portrayal of Obama politicizing the killing of Bin Laden.

But your quote -- citing an FBI agent -- directly contradicts your basic premise that someone associated with this Occupy Movement would not acknowledge how dangerous these clowns were.

In fact ...perhaps it was someone within this vague "Occupy Movement" who alerted the FBI ...who then conducted a sting operation to bust the Bomb attempt?!

Wait ....that wouldn't tie in well with Fox News implying that "ties to OWS" means anything at all, really.

Not trying to step into the middle of this friendly back and forth but aren't anarchists just libertarians with the (defective) mind to do something about it?

well, they're self-described "anarchitsts" so who knows what they meant?

It's just pathetic for "tsmith" to assert MSNBC isn't covering a story that they in fact are, and then gets her panties in a bunch because you can't find a video on YouTube. I am guessing there are plenty of YouTube videos of "personalities" from Fox News talking about the "bomb plot."

But I don't scour YouTube for videos to begin with.

I can read.

I bet MSNBC doesnt mention the 4 guys arrested in Ohio in an attempt to blow up the bridge have significant ties to OWS

LMAO.

Idiot.

of course she will distance herself, good god you thought she would embrace them????
please give me the youtube from anyone of the MSNBC personalities covering this story.

retard

Keep it up tsmith! *Remember: you're never wrong, as long as you can change the argument.

when someone refutes your point, just make up something else and keep going. after all, it's not like people can scroll up and read that far back in the thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it up tsmith! *Remember: you're never wrong, as long as you can change the argument.

when someone refutes your point, just make up something else and keep going. after all, it's not like people can scroll up and read that far back in the thread...

wrong???....I want it from MSNBC the network, primetime "news" ...You haven't provided it to me yet..

I guess not...they're OWS, like they proclaimed

According to the complaint, authorities were first alerted to the beginnings of the alleged scheme last year when an undercover FBI employee attended a protest group's event (I assume OWS Cleveland but it is not stated).
The employee was deployed, the complaint said, because of "an initial report of potential criminal activity and threats involving anarchists who would be attending."

During the event on October 21, 2011, an undercover FBI employee observed "four suspicious males with walkie-talkie radios around their necks," the complaint says. Some of the men also donned black masks while carrying anarchist flags and "acted differently than the other people in attendance."
The men were "constantly moving through the crowd expressing displeasure at the crowd's unwillingness to act violently," it says.

"During a briefing between protesters and organizers, the organizers explained who would be arrested, emphasizing that they wanted everyone to conduct peaceful civil disobedience," the complaint adds. "One of the original four men turned away and said 'f--- that' before the group of men walked away."

During the course of the alleged plot, however, Baxter later expressed reservations, saying that blowing up a bridge "would not stop money flowing to the 'one percent,'" the complaint says.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/01/justice/ohio-bridge-arrests/index.html

Last edited:
well, they're self-described "anarchitsts" so who knows what they meant?

It's just pathetic for "tsmith" to assert MSNBC isn't covering a story that they in fact are, and then gets her panties in a bunch because you can't find a video on YouTube. I am guessing there are plenty of YouTube videos of "personalities" from Fox News talking about the "bomb plot."

But I don't scour YouTube for videos to begin with.

I can read.

MSNBC make any statements to the FACT they have OWS ties??? Nope, afterall Barry supports the movement

Why is gas prices being discussed????? I didnt bring it up

MSNBC make any statements to the FACT they have OWS ties??? Nope, afterall Barry supports the movement

Why is gas prices being discussed????? I didnt bring it up

if these knuckleheads can be used to tar OWS, then any nutjob who bombs an abortion clinic or shoots a doctor can be considered an indictment of all christianity.

and besides that, the FBI needs to stop instigating it's own terrorist plots. it's getting a little absurd.

so what we've learned is that the FBI has infiltrated the "Occupy Movement" just as it has the Tea Party, the Black Panthers and the Mob?

Back