Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fox News Game

who fucking cares? What is this obsession you have with POLLS, anyways? Who fucking cares what some poll in May says ..unless of course it says what you don't want to hear so you get all bitchy and whiny about it. You need to turn off the cable tv, it's turning your brain into mush.

dont respond then, lol...why waste your time...move on to see how the oil prices are doing, LOL

Last edited:

Holy Shit! How did I miss this?!

You proved me right, FoxNews already did it -- they're blaming Obama for gas prices. It's only a matter of time before they run with "Is President Obama manipulating the price of gas lower in order to win votes?"

I've been precisely right so far about oil & gas while you've been completely wrong ...all I need now is for Fox to do what they do!

Can't wait.

Holy Shit! How did I miss this?!

You proved me right, FoxNews already did it -- they're blaming Obama for gas prices. It's only a matter of time before they run with "Is President Obama manipulating the price of gas lower in order to win votes?"

I've been precisely right so far about oil & gas while you've been completely wrong ...all I need now is for Fox to do what they do!

Can't wait.

precisely right?? LOL.
Lower??? c'mon,
a couple nickels isn't going to help Barry at all, he needs this below $3, which will not happen.
Barry's weekly average as president is over $3 when he was handed $1.80 in the beginning.
GWB average was $2 for 8 years. It would be nice is Barry could be as good as GWB...in anything.

precisely right?? LOL.
Lower??? c'mon,
a couple nickels isn't going to help Barry at all, he needs this below $3, which will not happen.
Barry's weekly average as president is over $3 when he was handed $1.80 in the beginning.
GWB average was $2 for 8 years. It would be nice is Barry could be as good as GWB...in anything.

Exit strategy?
Singing voice?
Pronouncing the word "Nuclear"?
Not looking like his Dad paid every teacher and professor he ever had to look the other way at test time?
Turning tsmith into a urine-soaked, tear streaked, blob of geriatric uselessness in the fetal position when he wins a second term?

precisely right?? LOL.
Lower??? c'mon,

He was "handed $1.80" because the nation was in the throes of an economic depression worse than anything since the Great Depression you fucking moron. Do have even a basic functional understanding of the economy? The S&P 500 was half of where it is now when Obama was elected too. So you're conceding that while gas prices have increased since January of 2009, the stock market has doubled and Obama is equally as tied to both economic circumstances?

And that since I began this thread, that I nailed the top of the gasoline price range and that, contrary to your Google searches, that gas is in fact cheaper over the past month and that I am right and you are wrong?!

And that FoxNews has already tried to tie Obama to higher gas prices based on the YouTube video, before this recent pullback that I predicted, based on having read about 135 pages of oil analysts who actually know what they're talking about ...and that you are wrong?!

And that all FoxNews has to do at any point between now and November is to try and convince morons like you that he's manipulating the price of gas and I will WIN the FoxNews Game and make fun of you for the rest of the time you post here?!

I love helping you make yourself look stupid.

Last edited:
He was "handed $1.80" because the nation was in the throes of an economic depression worse than anything since the Great Depression you fucking moron. Do have even a basic functional understanding of the economy? The S&P 500 was half of where it is now when Obama was elected too. So you're conceding that while gas prices have increased since January of 2009, the stock market has doubled and Obama is equally as tied to both economic circumstances?

And that since I began this thread, that I nailed the top of the gasoline price range and that, contrary to your Google searches, that gas is in fact cheaper over the past month and that I am right and you are wrong?!

And that FoxNews has already tried to tie Obama to higher gas prices based on the YouTube video, before this recent pullback that I predicted, based on having read about 135 pages of oil analysts who actually know what they're talking about ...and that you are wrong?!

And that all FoxNews has to do at any point between now and November is to try and convince morons like you that he's manipulating the price of gas and I will WIN the FoxNews Game and make fun of you for the rest of the time you post here?!

I love helping you make yourself look stupid.

""in the throes of an economic depression worse than anything since the Great Depression you fucking moron."""

so what has changed, were worse off than when he started...yet almost $4 gas......why isn't it $1.80 wise one?

Last edited:
Exit strategy?
Singing voice?
Pronouncing the word "Nuclear"?
Not looking like his Dad paid every teacher and professor he ever had to look the other way at test time?
Turning tsmith into a urine-soaked, tear streaked, blob of geriatric uselessness in the fetal position when he wins a second term?

thanks for agreeing.....he isn't better than GW Bush in anything of importance...but hey, "he's likeable"....and as Biden put it..."he's a smart, articulate, clean, black guy"...lol...in an empty suit that can read one hell of a teleprompter......

thanks for agreeing.....he isn't better than GW Bush in anything of importance...but hey, "he's likeable"....and as Biden put it..."he's a smart, articulate, clean, black guy"...lol...in an empty suit that can read one hell of a teleprompter......

The only thing Bush was good at was starting wars he couldn't finish, standing by while the economy crashed and burned, pretending New Orleans was in a different country, handing out fat government contracts to his buddies, and looking like a total dipshit on tv 99% of the time.

And at least Obama can read a teleprompter.

The only thing Bush was good at was starting wars he couldn't finish, standing by while the economy crashed and burned, pretending New Orleans was in a different country, handing out fat government contracts to his buddies, and looking like a total dipshit on tv 99% of the time.

And at least Obama can read a teleprompter.

Bush gave $25 B to New Orleans.......when you give money to libs..it disappears

Bush won in Iraq, signed the withdrawal agreement in 2008....what you talking about

5.5% unemployment over 8 years...Obama ???

large revenues while republican controlled congress...Obama???

deficits of which none exceeded $400 Bill...Obama...$1.3T/yr avg.

Price of gas up almost $2.5 under Obama. Each 1 cent rise in gas prices decreases US consumer disposable income by $600 million.....

disposable income down under Obama, yet Gas, Food and just about everything has skyrocketed

why are you voting for this clown? seriously??

Last edited:
Bush gave $25 B to New Orleans.......when you give money to libs..it disappears

Bush won in Iraq, signed the withdrawal agreement in 2008....what you talking about

5.5% unemployment over 8 years...Obama ???

large revenues while republican controlled congress...Obama???

deficits of which none exceeded $400 Bill...Obama...$1.3T/yr avg.

Price of gas up almost $2.5 under Obama. Each 1 cent rise in gas prices decreases US consumer disposable income by $600 million.....

disposable income down under Obama, yet Gas, Food and just about everything has skyrocketed

why are you voting for this clown? seriously??

So after 2008 we pulled out with no more casualties in Iraq? wow...I never knew...

What about Afghanistan? oops...

Bush gave 25B to New Orleans, oh so after he fucked up, he just wrote them a check? That goddamn Lib! :bat:

so after 2008 we pulled out with no more casualties in iraq? Wow...i never knew...

What about afghanistan? Oops...

Bush gave 25b to new orleans, oh so after he fucked up, he just wrote them a check? that goddamn lib! :bat:

1. Did i say that???

2. TWICE as many deaths under barry in 3 yrs than bush in 7yrs...

3. nope, dem congress authorized it...

Next

Last edited:
1. Did i say that???

2. TWICE as many deaths under barry in 3 yrs than bush in 7yrs...

3. nope, dem congress authorized it...

Next

1. Yes, you said Bush won in Iraq, yet how many years before we could withdraw? Standing on an aircraft carrier for a photo-op under a "mission accomplished" banner does not equal winning.

2. Death counts have nothing to do with Obama, Bush sent those soldiers there. Nobody blames Nixon for Vietnam, you cant blame Obama for Afghanistan.

3. Make up your mind Mittens, first you said Bush gave them $25B, now you say the Dem congress did...flip/flop.

NEXT. :p

1. Yes, you said Bush won in Iraq, yet how many years before we could withdraw? Standing on an aircraft carrier for a photo-op under a "mission accomplished" banner does not equal winning.

2. Death counts have nothing to do with Obama, Bush sent those soldiers there. Nobody blames Nixon for Vietnam, you cant blame Obama for Afghanistan.

3. Make up your mind Mittens, first you said Bush gave them $25B, now you say the Dem congress did...flip/flop.

NEXT. :p

1. I said Bush negotiated the withdrawal and security agreement...he did so in 2008. BTW, you're telling me Iraq, a democratic free country isn't a victory???

2. Barry decided to send ten's of thousands of additional troops(Barry's surge). Remember this is the war the Dem's said we should be fighting. Now he's negotiating with the Taliban to get the fuck out. This is Barry's war.

3. Congress authorizes and approves the money...c'mon, don't you know how your federal tax dollars can be spent or maybe you're one of the 47%???

""in the throes of an economic depression worse than anything since the Great Depression you fucking moron."""

so what has changed, were worse off than when he started...yet almost $4 gas......why isn't it $1.80 wise one?

You may be "worse off" but the rest of the global economy isn't and commodity prices reflect relative global contraction and expansion. So, stupid one, when the global economy is suddenly in contraction, gas prices fall. The reason why, stupid one, is because consumption slackens and prices fall. If you were alive in 2008, oh stupid one, you would have certainly seen on your cable TV show, economists talking about how the only thing good for consumers in such an economic environment is the downward pressure on fuel, interest rates and prices in general.

So you see, stupid one, back in January of 2009 you could buy things much cheaper and in an interest rate environment we're just now starting to emerge from, as the economy grows and expands as it has been. In fact, I paid cash for a car in January 2009 that sold for about $17,000 under blue book value and that I could sell today for roughly what I paid for it.

So, stupid, rising commodity prices and rising interest rates are both signs of a strengthening economy.

If you don't know why oil and gasoline prices are higher now than in January of 2009, you should have your right to Vote revoked and be sent back to 9th grade to repeat Econ-101 at Clarkston High School.

Oh, stupid one.

Last edited:
interest rates rising? strong economy? you're kidding right?
Mortgage rates are at an all time low..what, 3.85% 30 yr? if the economy is strong, should it be higher than the weak economy of Jan 2009??

rising commodity prices and gas prices also reflect a much weaker dollar than 2009, ole wise one

so the gas prices falling means the economy is getting worse, right? but you say is getting stronger? ole wise one, so which is it?

If the economy is so strong, ole wise one, why do we have over 30 Million people unemployed/underemployed, only adding 135,000 over the last two months

if the economy is humming along why has the stock market dropped almost 900 pts in 3 weeks, ole wise one..

Back