Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Highbrow NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

I personally don't care if other Big teams win. I root against them all year no reason to root for a win now.

I personally don't care if other Big teams win. I root against them all year no reason to root for a win now.

I root harder for some over others. Like Psu and northwestern. They haven?t been in many
Ncaa?s

In NCAA basketball tournament news that actually matters, our Lady Wolverines take on UNLV at 3 pm Eastern. I guess it?s round 1, on ESPNU. Game is being played in Baton Rouge.

MSU holding a slight lead. looks like this one is going to come down to whoever doesn't fuck up the last 2:00

MSU ALWAYS does the opposite of what I pick them to... so this year they'll probably make the sweet 16 at least...

Msu pulling away should make the big ten 4-2 so far. My wife and father in law are big fans of Msu. They move on to Sunday. They have a great draw. Usc is garbage and I think they said their starting center is out. Plus they play stupid. Right into Msu hands. Then they get the winner of Vermont and Marquette. Do those teams strike any fear . Nope.

Kennesaw State just choked away a double digit lead vs Xavier

Xavier players getting into it with eachother... not a good sign!

don't pick a fight with your own teammate during the NCAA tourney!

Congratulations, Purdue. You've just become Only the Second #1 seed to go down in the first round.

Put an exclamation point on that and you've got a chant .

Lol. Yup.

Big ten loses when they are the lower or higher seed as Psu and Northwestern join Purdue on the train ride home.

Now freaking ucla gets to smash Princeton right ?

Watching these other teams with such great guards I wonder if Howard even know he needs a few elite guys. Because Dug is good for Freshman but he is real small. We are so thin at the position. Didn?t get much out of power forward at all.

There are NCAA poolers who actually have Princeton in their sweet 16. How?

Year all the#1 seeds are out before the elite 8 . . Howard turned Michigan into smelly crap.

Last edited:
Year all the#1 seeds are out before the elite 8 . . Howard turned Michigan into smelly crap.

Remember when some of us were thinking JB was slipping and needed replaced because he missed the dance in 2014-2015?

Let's calm down. We were one of the youngest and most inexperienced teams in the country this year. Couple that with an unprecedented world of extended covid years for players and it's not that surprising we struggled. Some college teams had an average age higher than the OKC Thunder.

Remember when some of us were thinking JB was slipping and needed replaced because he missed the dance in 2014-2015?

Let's calm down. We were one of the youngest and most inexperienced teams in the country this year. Couple that with an unprecedented world of extended covid years for players and it's not that surprising we struggled. Some college teams had an average age higher than the OKC Thunder.

Disagree.
The signs are there this is a poorly coached team. Sorry you can?t see it.Team has trended down each year Howard has been here. He will get next season but if he misses the ncaa next year he should be let go. 1-13 in one score games that can go either way is unacceptable.
Also in a lot of those games Michigan blew big leads. Back to back 15 loss season should not be tolerated at Michigan. Why De we letting
Howard off the hook ? He did such a poor job in team construction and managing his kid

Last edited:
Back