Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Hire Brad Holmes for GM

Staley is basically Saleh but even more analytical and more adjustments. The only thing he lacks is experience

He's very innovative which would be the complete opposite of Patricia in that regard

Bienemy people liked but everyone seemed to just give Reid/Maholmes all the credit still

Bevell would be offense continuity. And Bevell seems to do better without the Patricia conservative chains off him. Players like him too. But he would need to figure out a really good DC to add.

Marvin Lewis super experienced, knows how to build and defense with success. I think Lewis/Bevell OC combo could be good.

Dan Campbell, don't like that one

Arthur Smith just give the ball to Henry. Glad Atlanta all over him.

Bevill sucks. Him and Marvin "I can't win a playoff game so I'll fit right in" Lewis would be the worse hires.

What if this happened: Staley for HC and Wade as DC. I would be fine with that.

Dan Campbell emerging as favorite. Now thats not good

What's your pick.

LKP will wait until the make the pick and then say that he was the best candidate.

He already said that Urban was a bad hire because college coaches don't work. And Saleh wasn't any good because he blew the interview. So, I'm sure both the Jets and Jags will go on to have success under those two guys.

Last edited:
LKP will wait until the make the pick and then say that he was the best candidate.

He already said that Urban was a bad hire because college coaches don't work. And Saleh wasn't any good because he blew the interview. So, I'm sure both the Jets and Jags will go on to have success under those two guys.

I like Saleh. There are other good candidates out there too though.

I don't like Campbell based on where he comes from and inexperienced GM too. But will wait and see before totally bashing it

If Campbell is the pick so be it. We'll wait for OC/DC decisions then. Campbell leader and has some Saints pedigree. But so did Joe Lombardi

Back