Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions sign NT Damon Harrison to a 1 year extension with $12M guaranteed Now cut

you can't blame refs and injuries when looking at 160 games. Every team has injuries and every team deals with poor officiating. Over a 160 game sample size, those things are going to balance out.

72-87-1 over the last 10 years. A losing record for a loser team.

You admit there is poor officiating. That means a team benefits. The Lions never benefit.

Injuries or refs account for like 40 of those losses. I can list them all out if you like.

Are we still blaming Millen? It's been 12 years.

He said the last two decades originally. The first decade was all Millen which caused all those losses. And 2009/2010 is still cleaning up the Millen mess for 2-14 and 6-10. So another 24 losses there

Try and follow the convo. I didn't blame Millen from 2011 and on although there was some cap implications.

You admit there is poor officiating. That means a team benefits. The Lions never benefit.

Injuries or refs account for like 40 of those losses. I can list them all out if you like.

yes, poor officiating exists, for both teams. Just like injuries exist, for both teams. You only see what you want to see....because you are blinded by your homerism.

Grow up.

It doesnt exist in the lions favor. Especially on all the big game changing calls. Pay attention not blinded at all

Back