Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ MSU bball game

motown1958 said:
Come on man thats our first free throws of the game. Take off the sparty glasses and focus.

and how many times have we driven to the basket? how many times have they?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]this game is over. nobody can hit an open shot.

panic-button.jpg.png

Come on they just teched up Beilein for what calling out the refs. They missed greens push on Novak i hate the basketball refs in this conference.

smayschmouthfootball said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]this game is over. nobody can hit an open shot.

panic-button.jpg.png

i wouldn't hit it just yet, but if we keep missing the open shots, it's a few minutes away.

I dont disagree that they need to drive the lane more but they did against OSU and got hacked in the paint every time and never got a call. Hardaway goes to receive a pass in the lane and gets knocked down and no call. I mean it is tilted in favor of the top few teams.

State has done a superior job of taking M out of its offense.

There we go let's just have Morgan bowl over fat ass Nix every time down the court.

motown1958 said:
Come on man thats our first free throws of the game. Take off the sparty glasses and focus.

Maybe you missed the game at UM but the Spartans didn't shoot a free throw until the 2nd half.

M has got to get more transition points them fat Spartan fuckers are really making it hard to penetrate in the halfcourt game.

JScottWriter said:
motown1958 said:

Maybe you missed the game at UM but the Spartans didn't shoot a free throw until the 2nd half.

Well, that's different.

Well, Michigan's offense is not doing anything today. When they get open shots they completely miss...I don't mean to hit the panic button, but they can't win with how their offense is playing.

uofm06marine said:
Well, Michigan's offense is not doing anything today. When they get open shots they completely miss...I don't mean to hit the panic button, but they can't win with how their offense is playing.

They are not taking the shots they want to take. They are taking the shots left to them.

Back