Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

no rodgers love?

You always say Favre didn't have a season like Rodgers. So what? Some of the better Lions QB never had a year like Scott Mitchell. And that's right, I'm comparing Mitchell to Rodgers.

I really don't care what you compare.

So who was the better running back Emmit or Barry

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I really don't care what you compare.

So who was the better running back Emmit or Barry

Even Cowboy fans say its Barry. Come on, next question.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
But he has better stats. More super bowls.

That's your argument not mine or anyone else's. My Mitchell post was posted so you could realize how stupid it was saying Rodgers was better than Favre. Because of 1 season and a SB MVP.

Wow. You two kept saying favre was better because his career is. Well smiths is better than barrys.

And Rodgers has done it every year he's started.

We're not saying Favre is better because of more stats you goof. Of course he'll have more yards than Rodgers, more TD's etc. Just like Smith over Barry. You don't win 3 MVP in a row because you suck. And check out Favre's first few season's, didn't he do it to?

You guys said he won't have the career favre had over and over. That has been your only argument. That he's done it longer.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
You guys said he won't have the career favre had over and over. That has been your only argument. That he's done it longer.

I never said he wouldn't have the career that Favre had. Where'd I post that? But based on what we know so far, Favre is the I'd take.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
So mvps are better than super bowls

In terms of single player success they are. Super bowls are won by the team, MVP concentrates on individual achievement.

Obviously you have no argument if that's the best you can come up with, why didn't you just start name calling.

So stats aren't important but mvps are? Lol

And for the record Barry is a ton better

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Individually Smith had better stats than Barry.

No he didn't. What were Smith's YPC career. Not even close. And no, Favre isn't better because of more career yards. Why do you care that we think Favre is better?

Back