Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama has the lowest approval ever

martmay said:
SLICK said:
lol @ Rubio.....can he get through the vetting process ? dudes financials are pathetic.

and you think Santorum is gonna put a guy who was a mormon from ages 8 -13 on his the ticket with him after demonizing Romeny for his religion.

Florida will be a lock, as well as NM & Colorado(with Hispanic Vote).....Santorum will win Iowa, Ohio, NC..... thats all he needs to get 270+

Gotta add Minnesota. Rubio has been tearing it up for the T-Wolves.

um... I doubt Rubio locks up the hispanic vote. Right-wing cubans from Florida who attend different churches every week don't have much in common with the rest of the "hispanics." But I think they would all be amused to learn you understand them so well.

Santorum isn't winning Iowa, Ohio or NC either. The Republican primaries are a lot different from the general election, especially these "freak show" primaries we're seeing.

The Colorado Hispanic Voting base isn't going to vote for Rubio because his surname ends in a vowel... because they're "Hispanic"

martmay said:
SLICK said:
lol @ Rubio.....can he get through the vetting process ? dudes financials are pathetic.

and you think Santorum is gonna put a guy who was a mormon from ages 8 -13 on his the ticket with him after demonizing Romeny for his religion.

Florida will be a lock, as well as NM & Colorado(with Hispanic Vote).....Santorum will win Iowa, Ohio, NC..... thats all he needs to get 270+
how is florida a lock when he just lost in florida?

Obama won New Mexico by 15 points and Colorado by 9 and Pennsylavania by 10 in 2008.

not to mention Santorum lost re-election in Penn by 18 points.

the only state in play with Rubio maybe Florida in which Obama only carried by 2 points in 2008.

SLICK said:
Obama won New Mexico by 15 points and Colorado by 9 and Pennsylavania by 10 in 2008.

the only state in play with Rubio maybe Florida in which Obama only carried by 2 points in 2008.

Obama had a 70 percent approval rating in 2008...times have changed.
Rubio, if nominated, will syphon enough hispanic votes to win NM and Colorado, NC and maybe even Nevada. Obama has a 41% approval rating in NM.

martmay said:
SLICK said:

Rubio, if nominated, will syphon enough hispanic votes to win NM and Colorado, NC and maybe even Nevada. Obama has a 41% approval rating in NM.

You don't know how many votes he would "siphon", you only hope.

Obama's approval rating right now means dick, watch it skyrocket one the Retubs nominate someone and people get to see the alternative.

Rubio won't be on anyones ticket...dude has more skeletons in his closet then a haunted house.

MI_Thumb said:
martmay said:

Obama's approval rating right now means dick, watch it skyrocket one the Retubs nominate someone and people get to see the alternative.

True but its still low for a President trying to get a 2nd term. It really sucks, regardless what view you have , that a President will get elected because the other guy sucks.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":rxpox5s7]

True but its still low for a President trying to get a 2nd term. It really sucks, regardless what view you have , that a President will get elected because the other guy sucks. [/quote:rxpox5s7]

I agree, but every single political race this country has ever had has always been about the lesser of two evils.

Obama only put a Latino on the Supreme Court , and has an immigration policy they love.....but ya they're gonna flock to the Repubs because of Rubio...lol

I think Rubio is muslim....his skin is brown. Birth certificate or hes not american. i bet it says Egypt on it! Sand Spear Chucker!

In all seriousness, Rubio grew up as a mormon and later converted to catholic when he got older. Weird.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:
I'm going to argue that there is no way in hell that it shoiuld ever be considered that he be tried for war crimes. That is just ignorance of the highest order.

. . . and that is a stupid statement " . . . simply for shits and giggles". If you believe that you are just as ignorant as he is.

That 's how its not reasonable you elitest putz.

I don't know that he should be tried for War Crimes, and I would hope a POTUS never is, but many people believed he should be.

He invaded a Sovereign Nation without "just cause", people all through the world wanted him on the hook for that, not just "Bush haters".

To say no way in hell it should ever even be considered makes you out to be an elitist putz.

It is not being elitest to sat a US president present or former should not ever be allowed to be brought up on charges.

NO PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER ACTS IN A VACCUUM. So fuck the hell off with all those stories about some loser nation wanting to arrest a president for war crimes. Riiiight!! Like that has never happened to any other president.

Cue violins for all you Bush haters.

Champ is an avowed elitest. He is no putz - I was just calling him names. Get over it - talking about his "war crimes" is just coffee house crap.

When I get the time, I hope to answer all the ignorant talk about how it was just Bush going after Saddam and Iraq. Believeing that crap is just another conspiracy theory. Like how he organized 9/11 just so he could go after them.

Sheesh! Do you guys ever read anything that isn't completely slanted? I'm starting to doubt it.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:
I don't know that he should be tried for War Crimes, and I would hope a POTUS never is, but many people believed he should be.

He invaded a Sovereign Nation without "just cause", people all through the world wanted him on the hook for that, not just "Bush haters".

To say no way in hell it should ever even be considered makes you out to be an elitist putz.

It is not being elitest to sat a US president present or former should not ever be allowed to be brought up on charges.

NO PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER ACTS IN A VACCUUM. So fuck the hell off with all those stories about some loser nation wanting to arrest a president for war crimes. Riiiight!! Like that has never happened to any other president.

Cue violins for all you Bush haters.

Champ is an avowed elitest. He is no putz - I was just calling him names. Get over it - talking about his "war crimes" is just coffee house crap.

When I get the time, I hope to answer all the ignorant talk about how it was just Bush going after Saddam and Iraq. Believeing that crap is just another conspiracy theory. Like how he organized 9/11 just so he could go after them.

Sheesh! Do you guys ever read anything that isn't completely slanted? I'm starting to doubt it.

Great, because I'd love someone to tell my why the fuck our military men and women went to Iraq.

More than half the country wanted us to go to war. And now, those same people are bashing that decision. And the Intel I assume, was Iraq had WMD. Bush was just in a bad spot being President for a few months when 9-11 happened. He was going to get reamed regardless the decision he made. It was a lose-lose for him.

MI_Thumb said:
martmay said:

"watch it skyrocket """one""" the Retub"
when might be a better word to use.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]More than half the country wanted us to go to war. And now, those same people are bashing that decision. And the Intel I assume, was Iraq had WMD. Bush was just in a bad spot being President for a few months when 9-11 happened. He was going to get reamed regardless the decision he made. It was a lose-lose for him.

there is more than ample evidence out there that one of the goals of this administration was to invade and occupy Iraq prior to 9/11.

Former Treasure Secretary Paul O'Neill said in his auto-biography that he was shocked during post-9/11 meetings to hear Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, etc. stating that the real goal was still to invade Iraq, and the 9/11 attacks shouldn't stop that.

Of course... if you're a completely partisan Republican voter, you just dismiss anything that deviates from the official Party Line as "liberal propaganda."

Therefore... prior to leaving the Bush Administration, Paul O'Neill was an great up-from-the-bootstraps conservative, dyed in the wool, team player. After he grew disillusioned with the fact that all they did was play politics, not govern, and resigned, he was "a liberal" "incompetent" etc., etc., and needed to be replaced.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]More than half the country wanted us to go to war. And now, those same people are bashing that decision. And the Intel I assume, was Iraq had WMD. Bush was just in a bad spot being President for a few months when 9-11 happened. He was going to get reamed regardless the decision he made. It was a lose-lose for him.

all the liberals want us to fight in Afghanistan....now they want they hell out. Bush must haven knew Afghanistan isn't a war you could really win since none of the people like us.

Back