Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Other Bowls Thread

I don't have time to watch. just checking scores on my phone, and posting

For the love of Mike, no spartan has started a game thread for their bowl game.

After the Michigan basketball game is over, I?m going to turn on their bowl game and route for them.

If none of them wants to start a game thread, I think somebody should, and I think it should be either you or me.

Do you want to do the honors? Or should I?

After the Michigan basketball game is over, I?m going to turn on their bowl game and route for them.

If none of them wants to start a game thread, I think somebody should, and I think it should be either you or me.

They might all be bedridden with COVID. These days you never know.

Or they don't care. or are tired of sharing space with Michigan posters when our team is successful, and they all left DSF permanently for the RCMB.

EDIT: One of them just started the game thread. So never mind.

You can go ahead and start it for them. I think you have a better rapport with most of them.

Man, these spartan receivers make ridiculous catches.

So the SEC has 1 win...from Southern Carolina over a 6-6 team.

Having MSU and UM finish in Top 10 this year would be awesome. Not sure if that has happened in previous seasons, but it would be a rare season.

Wisky off to a solid start. 1st play they get a 13 yard sack, 2nd play is an INT.

Having MSU and UM finish in Top 10 this year would be awesome. Not sure if that has happened in previous seasons, but it would be a rare season.

1999 probably? Maybe in the 50s or 60s too?

Meaningless Bowl standings so far:

ACC: 1-4 (3 games cancelled; one to go)
Big XII: 2-2 (3 games to go)
Big Ten: 4-0 (5 games to go; one in progress)
PAC 12: 0-2 (2 games to go; one in progress)
SEC: 1-5 (6 games to go)

Well, osu and psu will win big tomorrow. Iowa too. Also think Rutgers has a real shot because wake doesn't play defense. All that and you add a Michigan win over the greatest SEC defense of all time and the big 10 gets some shine finally.

Really hoping the SEC doesn't win another game. The matchups they got all look pretty competitive on paper. I do think the Big 10 is going to have a pretty solid record in the end. The B1G East was easily the best division in CFB this year.

American is 3-0, 2-0 against the SEC with 3 bowls canceled due to covid. Does that mean Virginia, Hawaii and Boston College dodged SMU, Memphis and ECU, respectively?

Well, osu and psu will win big tomorrow. Iowa too. Also think Rutgers has a real shot because wake doesn't play defense. All that and you add a Michigan win over the greatest SEC defense of all time and the big 10 gets some shine finally.

Bold statement on OSU winning big against a Utah team who is probably playing the best ball of anyone in the country at the moment.

Rutgers is so frustrating.

Their second half possessions were: INT, PUNT, DOWNS, DOWNS, DOWNS.

I guess it was a bit of a mismatch to have them playing an 11 win team in a bowl.

Watching CMU. Brad nessler had lost his damn mind. FG clearly blocked at the LOS ...."and it hit the upright! "

Back