Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Okay Fine I?ll Start the 2021 (or 2020?) Olympics Thread

No, you?re not reading it right.

It was not the Olympics.

The Olympic committee had nothing to do with it and I?m pretty sure FIFA would?ve had no reason to have anything to do with it either. FIFA has nothing to do with beach handball.

EDIT: Read the AP article I linked to in #50. It will answer all your questions. Pay a little more attention than usual though - the very first sentence of the article you linked says it was a tournament that wasn?t the Olympics.

Sadly I really don?t care. Mistake happen. Oh well. I read it wrong. Is this a serious Olympic thread or just another you know what. Are we ahead in Medal count ! That?s all I care about T. lol.

Last edited:
Sadly I really don?t care. Mistake happen. Oh well. I read it wrong. Is this a serious Olympic thread or just another you know what. Are we ahead in Medal count ! That?s all I care about T. lol.

I was goofing you a little.

I understand how these athletes have mental health issues. I was watching the 100m hurdles, the best an American won silver and he was criticized. He had the flag around him and he was happy.

I also saw an article on Yahoo who said Americans should be ashamed because China had more golds. Jeez. The fk.

Btw, if the men's shot put isn't the best sport I don't what is.

Last edited:
About the Olympics? or things that happen every four years?

No, what do they say?

About the Olympics? or things that happen every four years?

No, what do they say?

They say ?the last thing you want to think on your deathbed is ?damn - I wish I had watched more of the god damn Olympics when I had the chance.??

You?ve heard that before, right?

They say ?the last thing you want to think on your deathbed is ?damn - I wish I had watched more of the god damn Olympics when I had the chance.??

You?ve heard that before, right?

Grandpa Michchamp says that all the time. We always think he's a little nutty when he says it in years there are no olympics

Winter Olympics '22 is in Beijing. If I was an olympiad I'd definitely take a pass on this one.

I saw this once as a kid and thought it was ridiculous and now I see it again, Racewalking. Why would that be an event, looks so stupid.

Hey it looks like beach volleyball is happening live right now. They?re saying it?s the gold medal championship round.

Rather watch 6 person indoor volleyball. They're generally not as flat chested.

Dude - the US team was competing for the gold medal.

Which they won, by the way, thank you very much.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Back