Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Bowls Thread

Iowa defense taking control against Kentucky, 14-0.

Bama scores again now up 14-10. K State shitting themselves

10and a half min drive to the 2yd line fails for KSU. Went for it on 4th down one too many times. QB trashes a throw to a wide open TE.

Iowa has as many defensive TDs as passing TDs this year. 6. How tf can you play 12 games and only have 6 passing TDs?

Kid should have gotten a taunting penalty after that TD. Bama players all shoulder checking k state players after every play. Refs should have hit the dude that ripped the ksu receiver's helmet off with unsportsmanlike. It's no wonder they were so heavily penalized this year.

Kid should have gotten a taunting penalty after that TD. Bama players all shoulder checking k state players after every play. Refs should have hit the dude that ripped the ksu receiver's helmet off with unsportsmanlike. It's no wonder they were so heavily penalized this year.

And their OLine is holding like crazy and not getting called. It's disgusting. K State doesnt have a chance. I mean, if I'm a KSU guy, I'm totally demoralized by the non-calls and the big plays that happen after.

And their OLine is holding like crazy and not getting called. It's disgusting. K State doesnt have a chance. I mean, if I'm a KSU guy, I'm totally demoralized by the non-calls and the big plays that happen after.

If/when UM wins today...OSU will likely be getting screwed even more than KSU. I'm sure the powers that be don't want a rematch and would love a 1v2

If/when UM wins today...OSU will likely be getting screwed even more than KSU. I'm sure the powers that be don't want a rematch and would love a 1v2

I was wondering, and I didn?t wanna start its own thread and I didn?t know where to post it but now that you brought it up? Let?s say it?s Ohio State versus Michigan in the final? Is this another rivalry game?

Or is this just a game against the other team who qualified to play for the national championship?

Back