Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Bowls Thread

I don't feel much better but I would have felt a hell of a lot worse if those undeserving scumbags won a national championship.

Why does that make you feel better? They showed up for their game and your team got embarrassed.

I don't think we got embarrassed. I think we showed we were the better team and kept shooting ourselves in the foot. In the end you have a chance to win... and they couldn't make the plays.

I don't think we got embarrassed. I think we showed we were the better team and kept shooting ourselves in the foot. In the end you have a chance to win... and they couldn't make the plays.

Huge favorite that trailed by 20 most game. I disagree

Why does that make you feel better? They showed up for their game and your team got embarrassed.

Where was your team?

Oh, that?s right.

Waiting for their criminal trials.

How many of them are there, what is it again, six I think?

I don't have any love for Georgia, but a loss for OSU always makes me feel good. It will be interesting to see how TCU plays them.

Huge favorite that trailed by 20 most game. I disagree

What was the point spread on Sparty Bowl again?

Oh that?s right.

Six criminal charges.

With taped visual evidence that only the whole universe saw.

LA sports talk radio made promos that actually mocked the Spartans criminality.

I wasn?t going to bring it up, but here you are.

Do you know what?s funny? Michigan has won two Big Ten championships in a row and made it to the college football playoffs two years in a row.

And what are your Spartans doing? Oh that?s right. Sitting and waiting criminal trials.

And here you are on our board, trolling us.

What are pathetic loser you are.

Happy fucking new year.

Where was your team?

Oh, that?s right.

Waiting for their criminal trials.

How many of them are there, what is it again, six I think?

A couple misdemeanors. Meanwhile your coach let's a gun toting idiot play through all his shit. Proud of Tucker for being a man and suspending the guys that were at fault.

What was the point spread on Sparty Bowl again?

Oh that?s right.

Six criminal charges.

With taped visual evidence that only the whole universe saw.

LA sports talk radio made promos that actually mocked the Spartans criminality.

I wasn?t going to bring it up, but here you are.

Do you know what?s funny? Michigan has won two Big Ten championships in a row and made it to the college football playoffs two years in a row.

And what are your Spartans doing? Oh that?s right. Sitting and waiting criminal trials.

And here you are on our board, trolling us.

What are pathetic loser you are.

Happy fucking new year.

Got manhandled by a shitty big 12 team that gave that conference their first ever playoff victory and gave the big ten their only loss to a Mac school on hoops. Be proud bro

Last edited:
Still won as many bowl games as your team, cupcake

Your team didn?t have a chance to win a bowl game because they didn?t get to one.

Because they?re in prison.

You pathetic loser.

Keep it up.

I?m here all week.

Got manhandled by a shitty big 12 team that gave that conference their first ever playoff victory and gave the big ten their only loss to a Mac school on hoops. Be proud bro

And where is your team?

Oh that?s right.

In jail.

Awwwww someone needs a hug. Fucking loser

That?s funny.

Here you are on New Year?s, trolling the Internet, mocking your team?s rival that just won two consecutive conference championships and made it to the college football playoffs for the second year in a row while the team you root for is awaiting trial and sentencing.

You have nothing better to do than hang around and troll and hate?

And you?re calling somebody else a loser?

I at least have a reason to be here ? my team played tonight in the national championship tournament.

Sounds to me like you need to hug yourself with your own hands around your own throat and don?t stop when you start to lose consciousness.

Too bad no 3rd place game. I'd like to see OSU get smoked again.

Back