Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Bowls Thread

2022 is not over yet regardless what those mid-westerners and easterners think.

Okay.

Next year then.

Next year in Ann Arbor.

On New Year?s Eve/New Year?s I set my mental clock to Times Square time.

That?s funny.

Here you are on New Year?s, trolling the Internet, mocking your team?s rival that just won two consecutive conference championships and made it to the college football playoffs for the second year in a row while the team you root for is awaiting trial and sentencing.

You have nothing better to do than hang around and troll and hate?

And you?re calling somebody else a loser?

I at least have a reason to be here ? my team played tonight in the national championship tournament.

Sounds to me like you need to hug yourself with your own hands around your own throat and don?t stop when you start to lose consciousness.

Sorry bud, but I had a great night. Still going strong too loser.

Sorry bud, but I had a great night. Still going strong too loser.

This is a great night for you?

Nice.

Try going out and running over someone?s dog.

If you don?t find one right away, don?t give up - keep driving around, you?ll find one eventually.

I?m remembering the one year when MSU made the playoffs.

I was following on my handheld as MSU got boatrolled by Alabama.

I wasn?t home, I was at a gathering in Westlake Village at the home of a rich friend.

I was rooting for Sparty though.

Oh well.

Compare that to you, masturbating on your couch as you watch two time conference champion Michigan not advancing for the second year in a row.

And where is your team, again?

Oh that?s right.

Awaiting trial and sentencing.

If you really feel like you had a better night than I did, you should submit your psychological profile to the creators of ?Criminal Minds.?

There just might be a story there.

Loser.

Why does that make you feel better? They showed up for their game and your team got embarrassed.

Embarrassed, with still a chance to win. If im not a fan of Michigan, it was a semi finals that was fun and worth watching, both games. College football fans got their money's worth.

Does he even see the irony in saying that we shouldn't revel in the osu loss while he's on a Michigan board reveling in Michigan's loss? What a twat.

Disheartening though it may feel, the 2022 college football postseason marches on. USC has taken a seven nothing lead against Tulane in the Cotton Bowl and Illinois is leading 7 to 3 against Mississippi State.

LSU pounding Purdue 56-7 with 6 minutes left. Illini lost to Miss St. 19-10. Not gonna be a great bowl season for the B1G.

Tulane stuns USC with dramatic comeback in Cotton Bowl win

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/2533647

Crazy ending to that usc game. Nothing like a muffed kick off return on the 1 to set up a slow developing run option on your own 1 for a safety to set up game winning td. Lincoln Riley is an idiot lol.

B1G hopes lie with penn state to not be a complete piece of shit league.

Why wait until Monday to play title game? Young kids school day won't be able to watch. And January 9, way late. Lose interests.

Back