Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sons of Anarchy

Lol but what do they do with jax? Prison stories?

Are they gonna go more in depth with the letters, meaning the parts Gemma kept to herself so any of this doesn't come down on her and that she was part of the reas Jax dad was taken out and Clay took the head of the table.

Who woulda thunk they were gonna throw us this curveball, and Jax is really in a no win situation and Gemma is gonna get out of this whole situation like she did nothing wrong, considering she helped Clay get to be president anyway

worst thing about this episode....we gotta wait A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR for more.

Kinda shocked not to see Opie come sit at the table. I believe he will become VP next season. Clay is dead next year at some point unless it comes out that Clay actually didn't kill Teller, which would be crazy

bump.....who's watching tonight? All excited for this upcoming season

Dude, that was fucked up. Seriously, I don't think I will sleep well tonight after watching that episode. Poor Tig, Fuck.

meh , she was the drug addict liar daughter....he's still got the good one left.

Slick I congratulate you. I think you may be more desensitized than me lol

the dude playing Pope looks a little like the drunk husband of Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son.

Last edited:
the dude playing Pope looks a little like the drunk husband of Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son.

actorsrayallen02.jpg

Think it was more of a backlash of what happened toward the end of last season, as fucked up as it is, there had to be some sort of payback

Sucks they killed off Ope last night. It's great for the story, but man it sucked watching him get beat to death. He was always trying to get out and do right, but his entire family ends up dying because of the club. It's time Clay gets dealt something worse than death.

Last nights episode was pretty sad but it set up for a whole lot down the road and boy did you see the fire in Jax's eyes when he put the pictures in Opies casket? The pope doesn't know what he got himself into

Back