Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Georgia vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CF-MF'-P Edition

Another bowl loss under Jim. God damn it I hate losing

Wide fucking open.

Gotta hit that .

"Georgia is mortal," they said. "Georgia is too busy licking their wounds from the Bama game to focus on Michigan," they said. . .

Looks like they're not having any problems kicking our guys' rectums through their mouths.

Oh well, the season was much better than I thought it would be. Maybe someday we'll be able to destroy the Death Star that is the SEC (meaning Bama and UGA).

I hope this is the least watched and most poorly attended NC game so that the committee gets the message that the fans are not interested in an all SEC NC.

Sadly the Sec gets most of the top players. You and I won?t watch but I?m sure some will. Hope your right. Everyone outside the sec hates that conference.

Last edited:
"Georgia is mortal," they said. "Georgia is too busy licking their wounds from the Bama game to focus on Michigan," they said. . .

Looks like they're not having any problems kicking our guys' rectums through their mouths.

Oh well, the season was much better than I thought it would be. Maybe someday we'll be able to destroy the Death Star that is the SEC (meaning Bama and UGA).

Yeah I hated hearing that. I wanted the easy route against Cincinnati.

Great. Beat OSU and won our first B1G championship in 17 fucking years.

I think it was a very good season. Wins of OSU, PSU, and MSU would have made it great. But yeah I am pretty happy with the win over OSU and the B1G championship. I hope they can make it back next year.

My god Gattis .

That play hasn?t worked all night.

That ball has to be in thrown in the end zone.

Gattis is really stupid.

That swing pass in the red zone is just beyond dumb.

Last edited:
I keep thinking these top few SEC teams are using PEDs.. they always seem 25% stronger and faster. I refuse to believe there?s that much of a talent gap between Michigan and Georgia?

I keep thinking these top few SEC teams are using PEDs.. they always seem 25% stronger and faster. I refuse to believe there?s that much of a talent gap between Michigan and Georgia?

They all look bigger

Did you miss them announce the insane gap between top 100 recruits over the past 4 years? Georgia has 40 and we have 3. Bagmen talk.

Back