Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Georgia vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CF-MF'-P Edition

Hutch sucked
Cade sucked
Corum sucked
Gray was the worst
Both coordinators sucked. Freshman lbs covering rbs 1v1. Gattis just zero answers the entire game.

Well we have the lady Wolverines to watch because the men suck at basketball.

I was against the 4th down try on our 1st possession. I thought if we didn't make it, Georgia would score to make it 14-0 and guys and coaches would get desperate. Instead of pinning them in their own end, we got what I feared. Fuck this sucks!!!

I was against the 4th down try on our 1st possession. I thought if we didn't make it, Georgia would score to make it 14-0 and guys and coaches would get desperate. Instead of pinning them in their own end, we got what I feared. Fuck this sucks!!!

I thought that was a bad choice too.

Based on the way our team got pushed around throughout the whole game, I don?t know how much of a difference it would?ve made, but I didn?t like the choice.

Well, this was more than just a typical bowl game. This was a playoff game. So, I don't think it should count as "another bowl loss" for Harbaugh.

I thought that was a bad choice too.

Based on the way our team got pushed around throughout the whole game, I don?t know how much of a difference it would?ve made, but I didn?t like the choice.

Me too. This was not your typical B1G team. Should have pinned them back and made them drive the whole field.

Michigan took a big step forward this season. Don't forget that. Really two big steps. First beating OSU, and then winning the B1G. There is a lot to look forward to next season. I think Cade will stay, but JJ will win the starting job. Cade is a good QB, no matter what some may say. Our returning running backs are good and I expect next season will have a very good rushing attack. And with JJ starting it will be a fun team to watch. Need to develop the passing game more.

I thought Georgia looked better than Alabama today. I thought cinci looked better than Michigan.

Maybe we can develop a hurry up offense. We do have a lot of skilled guys back and some of the linemen are back.. we should score a bunch of points

So despite the disappointment, Michigan has broken through and finally joined the very exclusive group of national powers to qualify for the CFP. Of the 13 teams to qualify, only Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and LSU have won it all.

Michigan joins our rival Spartans and Notre Dame, along with Oklahoma, Florida State, Washington, Oregon, Georgia and Cincinnati who made it and are looking forward to their next chance to win it all.

This season is a big deal.

I thought Georgia looked better than Alabama today. I thought cinci looked better than Michigan.

Michigan would have rushed for a bunch against Cincinnati. That defense is Made for Michigan?s rushing atttack.
Remember the Bearcats don?t have 20 five star players like Georgia does.

Last edited:
Michigan took a big step forward this season. Don't forget that. Really two big steps. First beating OSU, and then winning the B1G. There is a lot to look forward to next season. I think Cade will stay, but JJ will win the starting job. Cade is a good QB, no matter what some may say. Our returning running backs are good and I expect next season will have a very good rushing attack. And with JJ starting it will be a fun team to watch. Need to develop the passing game more.

Wow.

I made a lot of the same points in #255.

Now, if the men's basketball team can get it together. And the hockey team. And don't forget about softball. GO BLUE!

Back