Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Georgia vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CF-MF'-P Edition

Yeah I hated hearing that. I wanted the easy route against Cincinnati.

I wanted Cinci, too; at least that way, we'd probably get another win before getting embarrassed in the title game. Do the powers-that-be really want another all-SEC final?

Last edited:
I wanted Cinci, too; at least that way, we'd probably get another win before getting embarrassed in the title game. Do the powers-that-be really want another all-SEC final?

Well the south will watch . They all eat ped?s for breakfast.

Well the south will watch . They all eat ped?s for breakfast.

Oh yeah, the South will definitely watch. Guess that's the only demographic that matters to the Mouse.

What sucks (other than this shit show of a game) is that I can't even take solace in the basketball team right now, though at least they have a lot more time to get better.

Last edited:
"You won't be able to run the ball. A guy like Andrel needs to have a game for us to have a chance."

4 weeks and 3.5 quarters too late dumbass gattis.

Last edited:
Hey Msu only scored 3 points in their semifinal game.

That?s all I got.

But at least they win a lot of bowl games so my wife is Happy.

I hate Bama but I kinda of hope they keep Georgia from winning a National title. Hell I hate the sec.

The Georgia defensive secondary is not that good. It is not like they have been breaking up passes. The passes have not been good and the receivers have not caught some catchable passes.

I hate Bama but I kinda of hope they keep Georgia from winning a National title. Hell I hate the sec.

At this point, I can't decide which team I hate more. I wish there was a way for a meteor to hit midfield during kickoff.

Just as well not to have to be the team that beats Saban in his final game.

Hey I have an idea, let?s wait till next year and win it all then.

Back