Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Hawaii vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

JJ never ran a 2 minute offense in a college game. Seems like decent time to practice if he will, indeed, be the starter.

As I said just play JJ the whole first half then. That felt very awkward to put Cade in for one series and then just give em the hook like he sucks ass.

Cade is regressing. He's regressing, though, because his psychy is a bit damaged at the moment. He has to pick himself up and move on with his feelings. If he doesn't, he's ruined as a quarterback.

Cade is regressing. He's regressing, though, because his psychy is a bit damaged at the moment. He has to pick himself up and move on with his feelings. If he doesn't, he's ruined as a quarterback.

If he doesn?t, he will at least never be the next Tom Brady.

Nebraska pissing the game away again. This shit is funny. The Clay Helton led Georgia Southern team scores with 38 seconds left to go up 45-42. Lol

If I'm Cade I am thinking that if this is what I am going to get for the rest of my time here I might as well transfer to a school where I at least have an offensive line that can block a lousy team like Hawaii.

Back