Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

It has been 731 days since Ohio state beat Michigan. Go Blue!

Lol, I was thinking about this before the game and actually last year. I was thinking, what if the Covid non- game totally turns everything in our favor again. That would be something. The beginning of the game I was like, man that would 731 days. When next year comes, it'll be over a 1000.

Dude this team is so good they overcame multiple missed opportunities, dropped Ints, the biggest momentum - killing turnover I can remember and I eve pissed whenever I wanted to. I am seriously considering a trip to indy next weekend.

The shit of all of this is, I don't think the better team lost this game. OSU matches up with everyone else in the conference well but those teams don't have the athletes that Michigan does. And it's about to get better because there were a TON of recruits at that game including Dione Walker, Josh Connerly and Domani Jackson. Their recruiting class might just pick up 3 5 star recruits over the next few weeks and have 2 of the top 3 corners in the country. As much as 2016 might have been the turning point in the wrong direction for this program, today could very well have been the other side of the coin.

Dude this team is so good they overcame multiple missed opportunities, dropped Ints, the biggest momentum - killing turnover I can remember and I eve pissed whenever I wanted to. I am seriously considering a trip to indy next weekend.

I'm trying to find decent tickets, but prices SUCK. There's a chance my work may give me tickets, so I can't pull the trigger on buying anything yet.

I'm trying to find decent tickets, but prices SUCK. There's a chance my work may give me tickets, so I can't pull the trigger on buying anything yet.

Prices are terrible and the cheap ones keep selling before you can checkout. I'll watch on TV and buy a Haskins jersey instead. That dude just had a Biakabituka performance. Not the yardage but they don't win that game without him.

Michigan should jump Cincy with this win. Much more impressive to win in the fashion they did over the #2 team in the country, than the Cincy win yesterday.

Back