Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 20

tomdalton22 said:
Boesch isn't exactly hitting the cover off of the ball this month ( .214 BA 1 HR and 3RBI). I have no issue giving him a rest vs. a lefty. Having Inge and Santiago playing makes sense too since they are the best two defensively at 3B & 2B (not saying much). I don't care for Maggs batting second but I have a feeling he will get a few hits tonight. He is rested and most likely his ego is a little bruised. I think between Maggs and Inge they get 3 hits and 1 RBI.
Looks like JL knows a lot more about baseball than most of you losers ;)

miggytron said:
manchild98 said:
Remember when Polanco set a record for his errorless streak at 2nd base? Now it seems we pretty much can't go a game w/out our 2nd baseman making an error.

I knew from day one that letting go of Polanco was a big mistake.

Except it wasn't.

How could they not pull Huff out of this game right now. You gave up a homer to Inge and then a really deep double to Ramon.

way to go inge! does his swing look different to anyone?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]way to go inge! does his swing look different to anyone?

Honestly it still looked like the same lazy, crappy swing. Huff just threw him an absolute meatball.

Great game so far, but Inge is the everyday starter thanks to the fluke HR i bet.. I'm jking but you can always be skeptical of Inge..

Inge with the homer,

Santiago doubles,

Santiago tags up and gets to third on Jackson's fly to right center,

Maggs flys to right and Santiago tags up and hook slides into home is safe!!!

Tigers lead 4 - 0,

Young pops to second,

huff with about 50 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 0.

tigers99888 said:
Great game so far, but Inge is the everyday starter thanks to the fluke HR i bet.. I'm jking but you can always be skeptical of Inge..

Still skeptical but if Inge can be productive it would be huge. I like Betemit's stick and all but dude is brutal in the field.

Back