Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 20

Yeah, I'm sure that WB is a little sad seeing Inge hit that bomb. I would be perfectly fine with Inge platooning...I might only be saying that because I'm afraid of the alternative of Inge being the full time starter.

Great start to the game! Still early, but a sweep would be soooooooo sweet....stupid Choo

Fister threw that up and out of the k zone and choo still hit it with power over the fence,

Tigers 4 - 1.

Yes no matter how bad a player i think Inge, Raburn, Magglio's lack of production, and others are if they can help now we will welcome them back... The need to produce... I think what is frustrating to all of use is Jim and DD's sticking with players that are not working over and over again..

manchild98 said:
Man the ball seems to be carrying today. Choo gets 1 back.

The ball's been jumping out of Comerica this entire homestand. I don't even remember the ball carrying like it has lately...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Yes no matter how bad a player i think Inge, Raburn, Magglio's lack of production, and others are if they can help now we will welcome them back... The need to produce... I think what is frustrating to all of use is Jim and DD's sticking with players that are not working over and over again..

The owe DD and JL huge for sticking with them and giving them a ridiculous amount of chances. It would be nice if they could pay them back for that kind of loyalty by producing for the next 2 months.

Fister a bit too many pitches,
but getting it done so far,
65 pitches with 4 k's,
Tigers lead 4 - 1

He's capable of getting quick innings...especially against the bottom of this order...

Back