Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 13

Spockmaster said:
gameday said 2 pitches were up at miggy's head, was guthrie actually throwing at him or did his control just blow?

It was his control, Spock.

I am really tired of hearing this

Threaten but do not score

They should but that up on the clubhouse doors, Welcome to Detroit the place where we threaten but do not score.

jas5lf said:
Guthrie has not allowed a run to the Tigers in 18 straight innings.
shocked.gif

is it 19 now or 20?

Great...MLB's gameday is stuck on Miggy's AB in the top of the second for whatever reason, will have to use ESPN instead.

well, shit. scherzer is so infuriating. you never know if he's going to show up and pitch like verlander or brad thomas.

Turok said:
Great...MLB's gameday is stuck on Miggy's AB in the top of the second for whatever reason, will have to use ESPN instead.

Refresh the page Turok, it's been fine for me.

Probably the Flash hung up for a second.

might be while before we get out of this inning, nice lousy toss raburn from double play 2 outs no on to 2 on no outs still. the damn offense better wake the #### up

I shouldn't be laughing, but Raburn's glove flip was hilarious..lol

i wish Worth was up here and not in Toledo. he should really be our starting second baseman at this point.

MI_Thumb said:
Turok said:

Refresh the page Turok, it's been fine for me.

Probably the Flash hung up for a second.

Ain't working, tried that several times, oh well, ESPN will have to suffice for now, but then I am using a "beta" version of Flash, for Linux, so maybe MLB.com just doesn't like it.

Scherzer can't spot his pitches today, so he has to serve up cupcakes right over the plate to throw a strike.

Back