Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 13

Guthrie doesn't throw fast enough for our hitters, we can't hit these junk ballers. and that's 20

Tigers 3rd inning,

mudhen flys to left,

Betemit takes inside, friggin ump expanding the outside corner, grounds out to first pitcher covering,

Jackson grounder to third,

guthrie 32 pitches,

5 - 0.

For some reason the games blacked out in Baltimore on DirecTv, but maybe that's a good thing tonight?

Fuck it, I'm going to watch Cops.

MI_Thumb said:
mhughes0021 said:
57 pitches thru 2 -.- Atleast we have Coke and Purcey to look forward to today /puke

Purcey was released.

I dont know whether to be happy or dumbfounded even more by that trade lol. Confused....i guess im confused.

1-2-3 CRAP!!

Tigers: 5 runs 15 hits..

Oriholes 5 runs 4 hits..

Looks like I'll be watching the Lions preseason game I DVRed for entertainment tonigh...

Just got back from the movie... I see bad Max is on the hill tonight and our favorite idiot Raburn was at it again in the field... How that clown every sees the field I will never know.

Come on Tigers...... Get to work and give us a comeback today....

Cleveland already up 3-0 on the Twins...and there's NO DAMN BOOZE IN THE HOUSE...shoot...

cmlfactor said:
Looks like I'll be watching the Lions preseason game I DVRed for entertainment tonigh...

Awww...Cmon...and I was gonna make Expresso!!

tongue.png

Scherzer 3rd inning,

malaka grounds out to mudhen,

jones chases a slider low,

vlad singles past short,

wieters lines to Dirks,

Scherzer with 70 pitches,

5 - 0.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Just got back from the movie... I see bad Max is on the hill tonight and our favorite idiot Raburn was at it again in the field... How that clown every sees the field I will never know.

Bob, man the popsicles, 5 bats, and sox off.

If were going to stage a comeback it has to be right now...

And Dirks with a double as I type this.

cmlfactor said:
Cleveland already up 3-0 on the Twins...and there's NO DAMN BOOZE IN THE HOUSE...shoot...

I'll FedEx you some Crown Royal or Corona beers.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":ikr3nbmj]Just got back from the movie... I see bad Max is on the hill tonight and our favorite idiot Raburn was at it again in the field... How that clown every sees the field I will never know.

Bob, man the popsicles, 5 bats, and sox off.[/quote:ikr3nbmj]

Not sure how many pop's i am going to eat tonight... My stomach is still frisky from all the crappy movie food... Maybe later....

Bat's i can grab....

Back