Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Transfer Portal and Draft Entries

Really dumb move by him... all he can do is hurt his stock. Especially since they may feel compelled to split time with edwards next year.

What if he can make more money staying at Michigan then the nfl ? He also mentioned he wants to finish and he get his degree.
He already had a nil deal I think. Remember Michigan would prefer to pay established players not incoming guys. Makes
Perfect sense. Make Michigan pay for his rehab.

Last edited:
I don't know how much money he could make in NIL, but it certainly is a risky move for a RB. He was projected to be the 2nd RB off the board, a likely 2nd rounder.

I don't know how much money he could make in NIL, but it certainly is a risky move for a RB. He was projected to be the 2nd RB off the board, a likely 2nd rounder.

He was not going to be a second round pick before he was injured. Let alone after a knee injury that would keep him out of pro day, combine and everything in between.

Gemon Green to the draft. CB has Sainristil, Will Johnson and no other experience for next season. Probably need to go portaling.

Last edited:
What if he can make more money staying at Michigan then the nfl ? He also mentioned he wants to finish and he get his degree.
He already had a nil deal I think. Remember Michigan would prefer to pay established players not incoming guys. Makes
Perfect sense. Make Michigan pay for his rehab.

There are a number of pieces about Blake?s generosity and altruism.

Perhaps making the most money he possibly can make is not his primary motivation.

Cornelius Johnson announced he's returning. I saw a tweet we now have 15 starters returning out of 22. That's pretty damn good.

If there was as much drama as our haters are alleging, I doubt very much some of these guys would stay.

Cornelius, Roman Wilson, Loveland, Corum and edwards.... explosive lineup. I'll say the same thing I said last year when I was hoping andrel Anthony could take a step (he didn't) ... we still need a go to WR to step up... can that be walker next year?

Cornelius, Roman Wilson, Loveland, Corum and edwards.... explosive lineup. I'll say the same thing I said last year when I was hoping andrel Anthony could take a step (he didn't) ... we still need a go to WR to step up... can that be walker next year?

Walker, Clemons, or Tyler Morris could step up. Good amount of options.

Back