Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ain't it fun though?!

Get over what? I think you misunderstand..I'm not mad or anything, or disgusted or sad or fed up. It is what it is..as much as I love football it's still just a game. Move on is my middle name..

the great thing about my top 2 sports: Football and my favorite baseball is that they cover the whole year. When ones over the other one is starting or has started..so a bad season no worries another season is about to start (the other sport)

And you know most of the negative talk on his is to counter LKP. That's what I tell myself anyway...:cheers:

I get it. That moron is annoying as fuck.

Bullshit. I said 11 all along you idiot. And a Super Bowl caliber team and number 1 defense. which we are.

Awe, you sad? Between 6 and 11 wins :tup:

Way to man up and pick a number..:hehe:

Bullshit. I said 11 all along you idiot. And a Super Bowl caliber team and number 1 defense. which we are.

False. Seattle is currently the top defense in YPG which is the stat recognized in rating top defenses. Of course, maybe we need to factor in TRUE YPG vs. ACTUAL YPG...

I'm pumped as hell!! Too bad some of the crew isn't on board. Apparently you need to beat teams by at leat 20 to feel comfortable around here..lol. It's laughable really...

Meaningful football in December? I'm having a blast. This must be how the fans of real NFL teams feel at least every couple of years.

Explain this LKP

Every prediction is wrong.

http://detroitsportsforum.com/showthread.php?t=16550

Every defensive prediction I made is right or better.

Can still get those TDs (21 including rushing plus 2 games to play), ints (10 only) comp % can get there, rushing TDs (need 7 and we play Bears) and I am right on the fumbles (6 lost not 10) too.

Bush got hurt and regressed. Big deal. Bell doing well lately and in 9 games of 14. 4 YPC or better in 9. 2 more to go for his YPC to rise.

Nobody saw Oline regress in sacks that much.

I got more right than anyone in that thread.

Last edited:
Meaningful football in December? I'm having a blast. This must be how the fans of real NFL teams feel at least every couple of years.

Ha, ha!

Yeah, it's been fun to be a Lions fan this season, a pretty rare phenomenon...

I mean, of course, they still could break our hearts these last two games...

False. Seattle is currently the top defense in YPG which is the stat recognized in rating top defenses. Of course, maybe we need to factor in TRUE YPG vs. ACTUAL YPG...

PPG is the true number 1 way to rank. You're a hater if you say otherwise and then bash Stafford's yards on top of that.

Seattle is playing like 2013 now..I think I'd favor them in the NFC at this point.

PPG is the true number 1 way to rank. You're a hater if you say otherwise and then bash Stafford's yards on top of that.

So when a qb throws a pick 6 or a kick return, that count should reflect on the defense?

So when a qb throws a pick 6 or a kick return, that count should reflect on the defense?

Factors those out and Detroit is still number 1. Yards are meaningless without points given up. Garbage yards too. See Bears game at end.

Factors those out and Detroit is still number 1. Yards are meaningless without points given up. Garbage yards too. See Bears game at end.

Garbage yards...Stafford's bread and butter in 2012 & 2013. Down huge and he just chucked it all over the field.

Back