Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ain't it fun though?!

so, you rank the defense based on points per game and rate the offense based on "plenty of offense"?

Factoring in wins, missed field goals, limiting turnovers and some drops. Yes plenty of offense this year and Stafford doing a good job.

It feels good. I think we actually have a good chance against GB this year. I also predicted 11-5.

Our national humiliation getting dragged out another week? Yeah its been real.

Humiliation?

How is that?

Do you have any idea who you're talking to? You're talking to a guy who has already locked this up as a loss so he can come on here with his one-liners on bashing this team to the ground. It's been over for this guy since Week 1. There's no coming back and there never will be.

cheeno was actually very optimistic for a lions fan this year. then he sat thru and watched game after game. was it 11 games we scored 20 or less? 10? dunno....hard to count that high. I do think Dallas is overated. I think the lions are overated. Difference is they can atleast score points and our offense does everything it can to not score points. I think itll be a close game. Dunno who will win but I don't think either team is any good.

Difference in the game will probably end up being:

we have no one that can cover Dez and they will be able to use him to their advantage.

They have no one that can cover CJ....and we will use him on 7 yard slants the entire game.

cheeno was actually very optimistic for a lions fan this year. then he sat thru and watched game after game. was it 11 games we scored 20 or less? 10? dunno....hard to count that high. I do think Dallas is overated. I think the lions are overated. Difference is they can atleast score points and our offense does everything it can to not score points. I think itll be a close game. Dunno who will win but I don't think either team is any good.

we have no one that can cover Dez and they will be able to use him to their advantage.

They have no one that can cover CJ....and we will use him on 7 yard slants the entire game.

Same old 'Hughes. It's 5 yard slants you dummy.

"then he sat thru and watched game after game". 11-5 and still depressed? Damn..

"then he sat thru and watched game after game". 11-5 and still depressed? Damn..

You're right. I can't wait until they unveil our playoff participant banner. Maybe there will be a parade?

57 years of losing. Try to keep up.

So why not root and hope for a 2nd damn postseason win in 57 years?

Now I'm no math wizz, but I'm pretty sure that a team that doesn't get into the playoffs has a 0% likelihood of winning a playoff game that season.

A decade passed before the Lions made the playoffs twice within a three year period.

I just don't understand the incomprehensible pessimism (I guess saying I don't understand the incomprehensible is kind of redundant) of Lions fans who post on this board.

So why not root and hope for a 2nd damn postseason win in 57 years?

Now I'm no math wizz, but I'm pretty sure that a team that doesn't get into the playoffs has a 0% likelihood of winning a playoff game that season.

A decade passed before the Lions made the playoffs twice within a three year period.

I just don't understand the incomprehensible pessimism (I guess saying I don't understand the incomprehensible is kind of redundant) of Lions fans who post on this board.

I've got some ice hole to go along with my asshole attitute the last time the lions won a playoff game it was againts the Cowboys, it was at home though

Last edited:
I've got some ice hole to go along with my asshole attitute the last time the lions won a playoff game it was againts the Cowboys, it was at home though

I don't really know what you mean, does that mean you're going to go ice fishing?

If so are you going to listen on the radio?

Whatever...it's a free county, brother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvtbRfne3cA

I'm going to watch the game on TV.

I don't really know what you mean, does that mean you're going to go ice fishing?

If so are you going to listen on the radio?

Whatever...it's a free county, brother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvtbRfne3cA

I'm going to watch the game on TV.

Naw don't plan on it, tv neither I have no desire to listen to Joe fuck slobber all over the Cowboys while bashing the dirty lions all afternoon. NFL network really playing up the hype hating on the lions 24/7 wouldn't be surprised if they allow them to win so they can keep the ratings as high as possilbe playing up the Villian mantra, have fun watching the theater it is a pretty good show and does succesfuly keep us all distracted from everything around us all imploding, I'll give em that, good job NFL, good fn job! Time for another icehoie

Last edited:
Back