Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ain't it fun though?!

Stafford is 3-31 against teams above .500

B5-P3hdCIAMPI_F.jpg:large

this is the saddest thing ive ever seen....

Lions better than seattle and Green Bay per that list. One and two seed. Lions winning it all with weak afc

A less talented detroit team beat the same seattle team. We own them

They were the same 3 years ago, yeah okay :hehe:. Ton of their players changed you fn Goober.

Last edited:
A less talented detroit team beat the same seattle team. We own them

Without CJ if I remember correctly. Pretty sure Titus Young had his way with Rachelle Sherman that day. We're still not better than the Seahawks though. Not even close

They were the same 3 years ago, yeah okay :hehe:. Ton of their players changed you fn Goober.

Not really on the back end or offense. Avril and Bennett. We can handle that easily. Wilson is still overrated. We will destroy Cowboys and seattle

I'd say we have a 50/50 chance of beating the Cowboys. Yes, I know about Stafford's road record vs. winning teams.. blah blah blah. All a bunch of horseshit to put that all on Stafford in a team sport.

I think what the Lions do matches up very nicely against what Dallas does. I give our odds 50/50 on the road.

However, let's assume for just a minute, that we do beat Dallas tomorrow. We have about a 10% chance to beat Seattle.

A playoff win is about all I am hoping for. Seattle has returned to the dominance it ran with all the way to a championship last season, and I think there is a damned good chance they go back to back.

Landing the #6 seed pretty well doomed our hopes of a deep run.

Last edited:
I'd say we have a 50/50 chance of beating the Cowboys. Yes, I know about Stafford's road record vs. winning teams.. blah blah blah. All a bunch of horseshit to put that all on Stafford in a team sport.

I think what the Lions do matches up very nicely against what Dallas does. I give our odds 50/50 on the road.

However, let's assume for just a minute, that we do beat Dallas tomorrow. We have about a 10% chance to beat Seattle.

A playoff win is about all I am hoping for. Seattle has returned to the dominance it ran with all the way to a championship last season, and I think there is a damned good chance they go back to back.

Landing the #6 seed pretty well doomed our hopes of a deep run.

Okay so the Lions are 3-31 against winning teams and 0-and a ton on the road. They have a chance though I wouldn't put it at 50%. 15% maybe.

We can stop the run. This bodes well against Dallas and seattle. Our pass rush and pass d are clearly enough to stop romo and wilson. Though Dallas has weapons. Dallas is strictly a run blocking team and have given up pressure.

Force some turnovers and lions can earn big wins.

Offensively we have the talent and Cowboys defense is very average. We play well against zone and basic simple marinelli defense.

Leave the doom and gloom to yourself. Lions can make a run

Last edited:
Okay so the Lions are 3-31 against winning teams and 0-and a ton on the road. They have a chance though I wouldn't put it at 50%. 15% maybe.

None of those 31 losses were to the Cowboys or seattle. In fact in that same span(2011 to now) we are 3-0 against Cowboys and Seattle.

The other two wins of the 3. Green Bay

But none of that matters. The wins don't matter, the losses don't matter, especially from prior seasons, the only thing that matters is the matchup which the lions matchup well in both games

You're 30, eh LKP? Wait 20 more years and you'll see. Why should I have any confidence in this team when they have 1 playoff win in my 49 year existence? I'll root for, hope they get a W and if they win I might get on board. But at this point..we suck as a playoff team.

Back