Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Draft

Rams org, McVay, maybe Staff himself who knows. So they can protect the supposedly stud QB. It's like when Rodney Peete always limped off the field after a loss.

Lol. Ok.

You a flat earther? They actually might have more thought out theories.

Round bay round. I'm a thinking man and speak truths.

Though I don't share your thoughts on this alleged "excuse".....Stafford has been bad. Outside of Kupp they might have one of the worst group of skill position players in the NFL.....but even if they didn't I'm not sure much would be different.

He's missing easy throws. His usual fastball has noticeably declined to the point that it looks more like Goff's arm than Staffords.

His OLine is so bad that he's VERY gun shy in the pocket.

That offense is in shambles and everyone outside of Kupp is playing badly. It's a bad offense.

Though I don't share your thoughts on this alleged "excuse".....Stafford has been bad. Outside of Kupp they might have one of the worst group of skill position players in the NFL.....but even if they didn't I'm not sure much would be different.

He's missing easy throws. His usual fastball has noticeably declined to the point that it looks more like Goff's arm than Staffords.

His OLine is so bad that he's VERY gun shy in the pocket.

That offense is in shambles and everyone outside of Kupp is playing badly. It's a bad offense.

Its the Lions experience. He's just in a Rams uniform.

Stafford is horrifying this year. He's fucking terrible. 8 tds and 8 ints with an 84 rating.

Elbow injury, bad line, not great run game, only one WR (Kupp)

Good for the Lions this time for that draft pick.

I had Goof as my backup QB in fantasy only needed him for 1 week, it was the week vs NE and he couldn't even get me 3 damn points! Now I have Stafford as my backup. hopefully I won't have to start him anytime soon.

Let's all be honest. If Stafford died when that browns DT landed on him his rookie year.... the franchise would be in a better spot right now.

Let's all be honest. If Stafford died when that browns DT landed on him his rookie year.... the franchise would be in a better spot right now.

Lions probably take Jake Locker 2011, Blake Bortles 2014 and then get Jared Goff in 2016 or Trubisky 2017 instead and sprinkle in some failed vets, maybe some Ryan Fitzpatrick years.

Who knows, Mayhew and Schwartz probably get same amount of time they received since they would have had the excuse their QB died. Still could have hired Caldwell in 2013 instead of 2014 then. And then eventually Patricia with Bob Quinn. Complete unknown

Baker Mayfield or Sam Darnold maybe in 2018, Daniel Jones or Dwayne Haskins (he did die) in 2019

Could Lions get 2020 Burrow, Tua, Maholmes or Herbert, maybe but who knows if we could have developed them with whatever coaching staff. And maybe Tua gets a couple concussions with us and never plays again. Tua also did not look good his first 2 years with lesser coaching and inexperience. And it might be the Tyreek Hill effect for him making life easy.

Stafford did well, made us competitive but couldn't get us over the hump due to terrible defenses and run games. Goff is a step back and we better hope we find a good one in this next random QB selection draft class. Will we be lucky enough to get a good QB. Luck and situation is very much involved.

I know we are currently in the 4th spot but anywhere in the top 5 is fine for me. Stroud, You don't, Levi's, Anderson and Carter. If we get one the these guys with our first pick, I'm happy. More specifically, if we can get Levis, Anderson or Carter.

Very cautious about taking an Ohio State QB. Read option, one read QB?s that throw to a LOT of NFL talent at WR?.and those WR are guarded by mostly non NFL level DB?s.

To me, it?s between Levis and Young.

Very cautious about taking an Ohio State QB. Read option, one read QB?s that throw to a LOT of NFL talent at WR?.and those WR are guarded by mostly non NFL level DB?s.

To me, it?s between Levis and Young.

Levis was horrible this week and lost to vandy.

Ohio state qb is about to put up 40 on the Lions.

I'm on the stroud or hooker train.

They have great rbs. Look at fields

I?m just not a fan of Osu qb?s I would prefer someone later in the draft. I do not think fields will be consistent enough as a passer.

Last edited:
Back