Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuomo FINALLY being criticized/Cuomo Resigns/CA Newsom Recall

He resigned for sexual harassment, but killing old people in nursing homes is okay, because both parties did it.

I guess here the ends justify the means. I'm also glad he's gone. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Other than the "D" next to his name, I'm not sure why Republicans hated him so much... he consistently undermined and blocked the left wing of his party.

no, it's not OK - if you read the posts on this thread, it would be obvious to you that people aren't OK with him killing old people in nursing homes. And while I'm at it correcting you again, which Republican governors are responsible for killing old people in nursing homes by mandating the homes accept COVID positive residents?

Your favorite punching bag, Ron DeSantis followed the science early on and took measures to protect the elderly. And to be clear, Ron is more of a speed punching ball than a punching bag since none of your punches so far have landed.

Last edited:
it won't be long - I think he's resigning to avoid impeachment with the hopes of reviving his political career one day.

Chris is catching flak for both going soft on (unlike?) his brother, and I was previously unaware (cuz I don't watch that POS) that he was caught faking some (all?) of his Covid self quarantine last year...broadcasting he was finally going to see his family again in dramatic fashion....when he really had been with them on a trip around the Hamptons a week before.

The boys learned from their father, no doubt about it.

Thanks for this.

I just quoted you on a radio show right after Larry elder had finished an interview.

I gave you credit; I referred to as ?a very smart guy that I know.?

You are welcome. That article effectively called Elder an "Uncle Tom" without using the actual phrase.

how many more times do we have to elect loudmouth radio shock jock-types before people realize it's a bad idea, and saying provocative shit on the air is
not synonymous with "knowing how to manage a city/state/country/or even an HOA?

For fucks sake, the Simpsons parodied this... IN 1998

Dude, you?re funny?

Tell me Gavin Newsom isn?t the model of the kind politician you HATE - ?!!? Doesn?t matter the (Letter) -

Born on third base thinking he?d hit a triple, just like Trump and Bush and Andy Cuomo. In the back pocket of special interests - both corporate and employee unions his entire political career.

Claims he was a small business person - okay, he operated a few wineries he was born to own, good for him.

Larry Elder ran a law firm and then his own attorney recruitment agency in Cleveland after graduating from Michigan Law. He really didn?t seek a career in media; turned out he happened to be good at it - a natch.

Going to HOA; all I ever ran, I guess, was the HOA I wasn?t even originally elected to - I was initially asked to run it.

When I did run for re-election, I ran unopposed.

Having only ran an HOA, there is no way I would have ever fucked up California had I been governor the way Newsom has.

Elect Elder.

Dude, you?re funny?

Tell me Gavin Newsom isn?t the model of the kind politician you HATE - ?!!? Doesn?t matter the (Letter) -

Born on third base thinking he?d hit a triple, just like Trump and Bush and Andy Cuomo. In the back pocket of special interests - both corporate and employee unions his entire political career.

Claims he was a small business person - okay, he operated a few wineries he was born to own, good for him.

Larry Elder ran a law firm and then his own attorney recruitment agency in Cleveland after graduating from Michigan Law. He really didn?t seek a career in media; turned out he happened to be good at it - a natch.

Going to HOA; all I ever ran, I guess, was the HOA I wasn?t even originally elected to - I was initially asked to run it.

When I did run for re-election, I ran unopposed.

Having only ran an HOA, there is no way I would have ever fucked up California had I been governor the way Newsom has.

Elect Elder.

surely there are other people running besides Newsom and Elder...?

surely there are other people running besides Newsom and Elder...?

What byco said, but that said, not really, no.

Bruce is running without a penis.

Kevin Falconer, former mayor of San Diego would blow Newsom out the water as an effective governor?but when you finally have the chance to vote for Larry Elder?

This simile is for byco:

In the words of the great Ted Williams, you only see your pitch once a game.

When you see it, you don?t take it.

You don?t swing and miss.

You don?t foul it off.

But you hit it.

And you hit it hard.

I have literally been looking forward to the opportunity to vote for Larry Elder for public office for a quarter of a century.

What byco said, but that said, not really, no.

Bruce is running without a penis.

Kevin Falconer, former mayor of San Diego would blow Newsom out the water as an effective governor?but when you finally have the chance to vote for Larry Elder?

This simile is for byco:

In the words of the great Ted Williams, you only see your pitch once a game.

When you see it, you don?t take it.

You don?t swing and miss.

You don?t foul it off.

But you hit it.

And you hit it hard.

I have literally been looking forward to the opportunity to vote for Larry Elder for public office for a quarter of a century.

I don't think the decathlete turned reality TV star formerly known as Bruce Jenner has had that surgery. Continuing with your Ted Williams theme, i think he/she still has a bat to swing.

Last edited:
I don't think the decathlete turned reality TV star formerly known as Bruce Jenner has had that surgery. Continuing with your Ted Williams theme, i think he/she still has a bat to swing.

I thought I?d heard that person had; oh well.

On John Phillips show yesterday he was interviewing some analyst and asked why that person?s candidacy hadn?t taken off, and I texted him off the radio ?Jenner hasn?t taken off since the pole vault, the high jump, the long jump and the high hurdles in 1976.?

Bruce Jenner, among 45 others.

Link

OMFG... that list!

A guy named "Denver Stoner" is running.

some of their professions... "Farmer/Psychologist" is good.

"Aircraft mechanic/Actor" is good too. Caitlynn Jenner is a "businessperson/entrepreneur" :ugh:
"mother/business owner"... LOL... Can just hear her scolding people that "being a mom is a full time job" while posting awful instagram photos of herself.

"Armando "Mando" Perez-Serrato - No Ballot Designation" - Armando has no job,
he's just some guy!

I'd vote for the guy who's a doctor AND a lawyer. He must know his stuff.

I thought I?d heard that person had; oh well.

On John Phillips show yesterday he was interviewing some analyst and asked why that person?s candidacy hadn?t taken off, and I texted him off the radio ?Jenner hasn?t taken off since the pole vault, the high jump, the long jump and the high hurdles in 1976.?

maybe they have. I feel like you'd know better than me but only because of proximity, being way more tied into the LA entertainment scene and all so I'll defer to you on this one. I don't want to do a search for Bruce Jenner privates at work - or at home, actually.

OMFG... that list!

"Aircraft mechanic/Actor" is good too. Caitlynn Jenner is a "businessperson/entrepreneur" :ugh:
"mother/business owner"... LOL... Can just hear her scolding people that "being a mom is a full time job" while posting awful instagram photos of herself.

he's just some guy!

I suppose that the profane have no business in politics. It?s best left to the so-called ?elite? psychopaths.

OMFG... that list!

he's just some guy!

Cool.

Newsom?s resume would be ?generational lackey for the Getty family.?

Nice work if you can get it, right?

I wouldn?t run for public office if I had that job.

I?d just keep on selling wine in Napa.

Some people keep on making bad choices.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms0hugRkgv8

Back