Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuomo FINALLY being criticized/Cuomo Resigns/CA Newsom Recall

maybe they have. I feel like you'd know better than me but only because of proximity, being way more tied into the LA entertainment scene and all so I'll defer to you on this one. I don't want to do a search for Bruce Jenner privates at work - or at home, actually.

That makes two of us and let?s face it - only one search will truly get to the answer and I sure as shit ain?t going there.

I suppose that the profane have no business in politics. It?s best left to the so-called ?elite? psychopaths.

elite psycopaths with graduate level degrees in failed political and/or economic ideologies - someone is bound to get it right one day!

Last edited:

As the article reports, Los Angeles times said the same thing.

?If anything is ironic, is that these leftists (from the link, I don?t like to use ?leftist? or ?right wing?) would slander a self made black man, the son of a US Marine, in order to prop up the ultra wealthy, white democratic beneficiary of the Getty oil fortune, who went from operating a chain of wineries, night clubs and caf?s to becoming a career politician at the age of 29.?

Sounds about right to me.

?If anything is ironic, is that these leftists (from the link, I don?t like to use ?leftist? or ?right wing?) would slander a self made black man, the son of a US Marine, in order to prop up the ultra wealthy, white democratic beneficiary of the Getty oil fortune, who went from operating a chain of wineries, night clubs and caf?s to becoming a career politician at the age of 29.?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n0RLeX_qInI

you left off the next two lines of that quote - the best part IMO...

In fact, it almost smacks of white supremacy.

One might even say of Reid, Kamlager, Abdullah, and Smith that "even people of color can be influenced by white supremacist narratives and fall victim to it."

you left off the next two lines of that quote - the best part IMO...

Yeah I intended to but I got distracted.

I?m posting from my handheld and I don?t know how to highlight portions of things ? maybe it?s not even possible. I dictated what I quoted into a text that I sent to myself and copied it. In the process I forgot to include what you added, so thanks for that.

Ironically right as I was posting it in the ad that I added ? the vote for elder add - was played on the television for the first time that I?ve seen it anyway.

?You?ve known me 30 years.? Not really, but that?s good marketing - I definitely think I know a lot of things about the guy anyway. Pretty sure from what I know he?s not a white supremecist.

Yeah I intended to but I got distracted.

I?m posting from my handheld and I don?t know how to highlight portions of things ? maybe it?s not even possible. I dictated what I quoted into a text that I sent to myself and copied it. In the process I forgot to include what you added, so thanks for that.

Ironically right as I was posting it in the ad that I added ? the vote for elder add - was played on the television for the first time that I?ve seen it anyway.

?You?ve known me 30 years.? Not really, but that?s good marketing - I definitely think I know a lot of things about the guy anyway. Pretty sure from what I know he?s not a white supremecist.

he's no Clayton Bigsby, who according to the Dave Chappelle show is the world's only black white supremacist.

he's no Clayton Bigsby, who according to the Dave Chappelle show is the world's only black white supremacist.

I only just heard of that bit. I think it came up in conjunction to the Larry Elder thing; maybe I?ve seen a clip.

The story is that the guy is blind and is unaware that he?s black is that right?

I only just heard of that bit. I think it came up in conjunction to the Larry Elder thing; maybe I?ve seen a clip.

The story is that the guy is blind and is unaware that he?s black is that right?

yeah, that's it in a nutshell. It's on youtube I'm sure but I'm not able to access it at work.

Last edited:
Nice.

Funny, I been thinking?Gavin Newsom is probably not literally a ?billionaire bootlicker?? probably neither he nor his dad nor grandpa ever literally licked the Gettys? boots?but Newsom is where he is because of the lacky tasks his family did over the years for the Gettys.

He?s probably the closest thing to a literal billionaire boot licker we?ve talked about.

spartanmack actually likes that about him, he just gets confused by the "D" next to his name. can't think outside The Partisan Politics box

spartanmack actually likes that about him, he just gets confused by the "D" next to his name. can't think outside The Partisan Politics box

you should stick to whining like a little girl in your posts - you're even worse at comedy than you are with economics, politics, reality, the truth, etc.

Nice.

Funny, I been thinking?Gavin Newsom is probably not literally a ?billionaire bootlicker?? probably neither he nor his dad nor grandpa ever literally licked the Gettys? boots?but Newsom is where he is because of the lacky tasks his family did over the years for the Gettys.

He?s probably the closest thing to a literal billionaire boot licker we?ve talked about.

I want to add that the NorCal Cabal driving California off the cliffs above Big Sur selling beads and trinkets using ?wokesmoke? and mirrors cares nothing about improving the lives of blacks and minorities and the working poor and working class and the under serviced communities where they come from.

Who does?

The minority black guy from the working class under serviced community.

I saw Brian Stelter had some LA Times writer on his show Monday who actually called Larry Elder a white supremacist and of course intentionally misrepresented virtually all of his positions. No doubt plenty of idiots in California buy into that garbage - they deserve what they get.

By all accounts it would appear that Katherine Hochul is Catholic, in case anybody cares about this.

I guess the last governor of New York was also probably Catholic.

By all accounts it would appear that Katherine Hochul is Catholic, in case anybody cares about this.

I guess the last governor of New York was also probably Catholic.

did you see Fredo is now being accused of sexual harassment and intimidation by former colleagues? Not like he's banging cocktail waitresses 2 at a time, but still inappropriate - shockingly, CNN so far has been silent about it.

Back