Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Bowls Thread

I?m not watching, but I did just hear the score. So far Georgia is rolling.

The CFP national title game is so good that I'm watching Seattle beating Montreal on ESPN+

the Playoff Committee sure did a bang up job, getting the best teams in the country to play eachother like this.

I guess we share some of the blame for shitting the bed against TCU. Fuck, we had no business losing to this crap team.

Instead of wondering how you lost a game you trailed by 2 scores or more most of the day (it?s not a mystery), you should be thanking TCU for saving you the agony of taking that beat down.

Instead of wondering how you lost a game you trailed by 2 scores or more most of the day (it?s not a mystery), you should be thanking TCU for saving you the agony of taking that beat down.

I hate to agree with this but I do. As much as it pains me
To
Say it? Michigan is not on Georgias level

Nah. I'd have taken it for the privilege of watching one more game. Just imagine how OSU feels.

OSU's defense was not very good. How did OSU almost beat Georgia? And how did Michigan lose to TCU? Two instant classics in the semifinals followed by that embarrassing final.

Nah. I'd have taken it for the privilege of watching one more game. Just imagine how OSU feels.

Fair point - it's always better to win and move on but the folks who watched last night's game and are wondering how uofm lost to TCU are clearly looking at the world through maize colored lenses.

Last edited:
Fair point - it's always better to win and move on but the folks who watched last night's game and are wondering how uofm lost to TCU are clearly looking at the world through maize colored lenses.
as opposed to MSU fans, who's single argument "DUUUUUH your team Michigan is not that good" they used all season until after OSU and Purdue... and now they can repeat it again because we finally lost.

if we learned one thing about MSU fans this year, it's that they do not understand anything about football.

as opposed to MSU fans, who's single argument "DUUUUUH your team Michigan is not that good" they used all season until after OSU and Purdue... and now they can repeat it again because we finally lost.

if we learned one thing about MSU fans this year, it's that they do not understand anything about football.

Why so bitter? I have to say this is pretty funny coming from the guy who in his last post proclaimed his ignorance to the world with "we had no business losing to this crap team" after a game where they had a 2 or 3 score lead throughout, did whatever they wanted and contained your running game with 3 lineman... You think you're the one that gets football, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Thank goodness you never learn - watching you make an ass of yourself is one of the best parts about DSF.

Last edited:
Have to admit...I definitely thought I'm glad I wasn't watching Michigan get beat down last night. We couldn't even run consistently vs tcu. Georgia was getting 9 yards every carry.

My argument all season was that the entire big ten sucked. Outside of 1 close loss by Ohio state, everything that happened all season supports that belief. But congrats on being the best team in a shit conference

My argument all season was that the entire big ten sucked. Outside of 1 close loss by Ohio state, everything that happened all season supports that belief. But congrats on being the best team in a shit conference

Honestly I rather be the best in a shit conference than under .500 in a shit conference. Just saying.

Every week is different. Especially with young players.

Back