Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ain't it fun though?!

I've been quiet this year with the new full time job, but hell. Lions matchup WELL in this game as well as in Seattle. If Demarco Murray is shut down, it's all Lions. If he breaks loose, then welp, pack it in.

I'm really hoping to see a playoff win come Sunday. I'll finally be here to join you fuckers for it.

I've been quiet this year with the new full time job, but hell. Lions matchup WELL in this game as well as in Seattle. If Demarco Murray is shut down, it's all Lions. If he breaks loose, then welp, pack it in.

I'm really hoping to see a playoff win come Sunday. I'll finally be here to join you fuckers for it.

Unfortunate their running game isn't the only problem. Or did you forgot about there passing attack..

Yes it is

asshat.jpg

Unfortunate their running game isn't the only problem. Or did you forgot about there passing attack..

Force a team to be one dimensional against the Lions? I'm happy with that. We have a very capable secondary this year. Is it the best? No, but I believe in them more than I do last year.

*edit*

Fuck, it's ROMO of all people. If it were Brady, Rogers, or Manning I'd be concerned. But... it's ROMO.

Last edited:
Force a team to be one dimensional against the Lions? I'm happy with that. We have a very capable secondary this year. Is it the best? No, but I believe in them more than I do last year.

*edit*

Fuck, it's ROMO of all people. If it were Brady, Rogers, or Manning I'd be concerned. But... it's ROMO.

Romo has the highest QBR of any QB in the NFL this year - above Rodgers, Manning, Brady, Ben...Stafford is 20th, one behind Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Link:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Last edited:
Would you like to tell me how many games our defense outscored the opposition's offense?

I think, if memory serves, that would be zero.

But, our defense did tie Green Bay's offense in week 3.

Last edited:
What we have is a Dallas team that makes mistakes in the playoffs vs a Lions who doesn't win in the playoffs..ever. But Romo is one good QB. Certainly better than Matt. Not even close.

Stafford looks like a middle aged divorced uncle in that pic.

Last edited:
As long as we're making fun of Matt, this always made me laugh.

RgYti.png

That graph is not accurate. Where is the "true wins" column?

There is no need for a column. Ask LKP... every game is a true win.

Win in the books? Loss in the books? It's all a true win for LKP and the Fantasy Lions.

Back